Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 16, '10 at 10:08pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,565 posts

Eh, was reminded of a comment I saw somewhere, I think. You were talking about a ******* love child or sumin. Was a long time ago, though :P

Posted Apr 16, '10 at 10:15pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Devoidenere? The child of Voidy and Cenere?

That would be one crazy teenager...

Posted Apr 16, '10 at 10:47pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Whoa guys, this is looking too much like a slash fiction shipping thread, now isn't it?

You know full well that the only people I turn Grammar Nazi are the Grammar Nazis themselves when they inevitably make a grammatical error. Because that's funny!

You rarely do that to me, and I make mistakes all the time.

I'm really worried that I'm gonna be eliminated . . . . :(

Posted Apr 16, '10 at 11:00pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Woah woah, okay guys. Enough fusing names for now. I know I had a hand in starting it but, yeah. I'm now about to email you your feedback individually through the emails you have been using to contact us. Preliminarily speaking, I ultimately made my decisions based on both technicalities which I had to strictly adhere to, and for the remainder, an assessment of how to best maximise the potential of all the remaining cast. I can tell you now that it wasn't an easy decision and I spent an entire evening (that I couldn't really afford) on it.

Posted Apr 16, '10 at 11:34pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

...and done!

I have now sent emails to every remaining participant in the tournament. Please check your inboxes, as you have been invited to respond.

Following confirmations, I will synthesise the next scenes. We should be starting the next round by the middle of next week if everybody is relatively prompt.

Posted Apr 17, '10 at 12:09am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Hmmm...ok then.

An interesting email I must add.

*cries*

Posted Apr 17, '10 at 2:06am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Haha, what happened KR?

Posted Apr 17, '10 at 2:29am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

If you do the math I think you'll work it out

Posted Apr 17, '10 at 2:31am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Wait, what? How is Strop such a powerful psychic? Seriously, he sees the future.

Poor KR. :(

Posted Apr 17, '10 at 2:40am

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

WHAT.

KR.

BABY NOOOOOOO!!!

~in memory of KR~

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!