Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted May 9, '10 at 9:19am

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

Oh, the ninth has begun. That means users now have... 13 hours on my watch to get in their entries. Which is in line with the AG one...

Gah! I've been found out!

Get him before he runs away!

Cholo himself is C-flow.  Cen is C-NFlow.

Somebody tell me why you guys talk about this... Nicknames that always end in flow. I could be U-flow according to your parameters.

Posted May 9, '10 at 10:02am

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Somebody tell me why you guys talk about this... Nicknames that always end in flow. I could be U-flow according to your parameters.

Gantic staaaaaarted iiiiiiiit >_>

Posted May 9, '10 at 12:28pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Sorry guys but can I get an extension if the deadline is today? Last friday (when I planned to be doing my entry), my mother got into the hospital with pancreatitus (sp?) and it was pretty rough on me. To a point where I couldn't exactly do anything. So yeah.

Could I either get an extension, or...?

Posted May 9, '10 at 5:14pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

Gantic staaaaaarted iiiiiiiit >_>

And we'll finish it... Hehe.

Yeah Strop, are extensions possible in extreme cases? It'd be sad if a good user were kicked for something not really his fault.

ALthough, deadlines are deadlines...

Posted May 9, '10 at 11:26pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Yeah Strop, are extensions possible in extreme cases? It'd be sad if a good user were kicked for something not really his fault.

ALthough, deadlines are deadlines...

Deadlines are deadlines. We're really VERY close to the deadline and the only entries I have received thus far are Alt's, Crimson's, Pixie's and Manta's. This makes me worried.

This means that Thoad and Frank are directly liable for disqualification should the deadline pass and I haven't seen their entries! After midnight AG time, I'll be taking entries according to the order they appear in my inbox.

I've given ample warning, this time I'm not going to show any leniency unless you can provide me with proof that you, your computer or one of your friends/relatives died sometime after your last correspondence. These are the conditions under which I'm required to work, so I thought I would give you a taste.

The lucky exceptions to this rule are Gantic and Xzeno. Their round is being judged in entirety by Cenere, so it's up to him to decide whether to deal with tardiness in the same manner.

Posted May 9, '10 at 11:28pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Oh wait, sorry, I didn't read this post:

Sorry guys but can I get an extension if the deadline is today? Last friday (when I planned to be doing my entry), my mother got into the hospital with pancreatitus (sp?) and it was pretty rough on me. To a point where I couldn't exactly do anything. So yeah.

Could I either get an extension, or...?

Okay, since I've been given advance warning (it's spelt pancreatitis, it's potentially serious and therefore constitutes a good excuse), you've earned a reprieve. We'll discuss details later.

Posted May 9, '10 at 11:53pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Entry in! Whoo! It's missing a map, but it's in!

I predict my entry is the longest, both in terms of word count and in-universe time elapsed.

Just thought I ought to say.

Posted May 9, '10 at 11:54pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,556 posts

Sent it in. Last minute(literally) explained in email.

Posted May 10, '10 at 1:00am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

This means that everybody has sent it in!

Except Gantic.

But since that match is being presided over by Cenere (and Kirby is observing), that's up to him to deal with. I will read the other entries as soon as I get a moment, and we will reach a decision. I predict it will take about three days, so we should be able to work on the denouement and next round by the end of the week.

Good stuff guys.

Posted May 10, '10 at 1:03am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Other notices:

The cameo applications are now closed.

Current pending applications will still be processed but no new ones will be taken. Yeah, that will be all.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!