Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 3:13pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Next to Waldo.

clever

Anyways I'm still waiting for a reply from Xzeno....so yeah not much progress as of yet....Xzeno...you are aware of the email I sent you right?

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 3:16pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Anyways I'm still waiting for a reply from Xzeno....so yeah not much progress as of yet....Xzeno...you are aware of the email I sent you right?

Actually never mind this comment. I just checked my email again to see a response to my email...maybe I should have checked before posting first.....regardless that is all I have to say for now.

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 6:18pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

So I'm teaming up with Thoad, right?

I think that's the plan. I read up on your character, I have an updated profile on the last part of the official AG characters thread btw. Just so you know.

So then, my e-mail is [email protected] Please e-mail me there poison, so that way we can do this.

QUESTION: Can me and poison do something of a collaboration for our entry? Since it'll require us both to pass, I would figure that we could just have 1 big entry for the team. Would that work or do you prefer that it is individual?

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 6:22pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

QUESTION: Can me and poison do something of a collaboration for our entry? Since it'll require us both to pass, I would figure that we could just have 1 big entry for the team. Would that work or do you prefer that it is individual?

As far as I was aware the point was to make a collaborative entry to begin with...in fact look at this particular rule:

* There will be two entries. Each team will submit one, so it's a group assignment!

I think that should be a clear answer.

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 7:05am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

I think that should be a clear answer.

Crimson has it right. I would be really scratching my head if I got individual submissions from one team!

Posted Jun 20, '10 at 1:08am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Okay guys, if you could send me some progress reports today, that would be excellent.

What I'd like to find out is:

1) Whether you guys are working alright together.
2) Whether you've decided on any details yet.

Thoad has already emailed me explaining difficulties he is experiencing (not to do with Poison, I might add), but Poison, if you could email me as well just to touch base that would be good.

Thanks.

Posted Jun 20, '10 at 7:53am

LEGEND_beast

LEGEND_beast

1,349 posts

What exactly is "the way of moderation?"

Posted Jun 20, '10 at 8:09am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

That is a very good question which may or may not be answered by following this tournament, "The Way of Moderation" :P

Posted Jun 20, '10 at 11:57am

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

That is a very good question which may or may not be answered by following this tournament, "The Way of Moderation" :P

... Avoiding the question.

Soooooooooo, I've almost finished my entry (I was NOT procrastinating on purpose), and unless a) A gnome eats me or b) I don't get on the computer again, I'll be able to send it today...

"Argh, a gnome got me!"

Posted Jun 20, '10 at 12:23pm

snipershot325

snipershot325

809 posts

what does the ``way of moderation mean``

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!