Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 12:35am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I've actually had to freeze work on the WoM for a bit to finish some (overdue) stuff for my class yearbook, which I completed yesterday morning. I've discussed a scene with Zophia (because it has Zophia in it), and have written another, so that makes... 3 to write. One of them is going to be very large and quite complicated (I'm guessing 2500 words). There will also be some comic sections. Most of them need careful consideration before writing as they are either the culmination of plot arcs that have been several chapters in the making, or will pave the way for the climax of the tournament

Busy horse!
Yes, this does indeed sound like quite the doozy! But I do love how this OCT is so involved with the characters that participate. So i beleive it's worth the work. Not to mention, this will likely be quite the boom of a climax.

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 10:08am

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

I'll also be recalling other people if they're available. If not, their loss!

Why do I have the feeling that's me?

Perhaps besides a few "so, what happen to them after the finals".

Great, WoM is going to become a biography of AG users now...

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 12:28pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Why do I have the feeling that's me?

No idea, since you completed your role quite well and have been relatively good at responding.

Great, WoM is going to become a biography of AG users now...

It was always intended to have some of that in there!

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 3:39pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

Somebody has to be married then, there is always (at least one) one married character in such chapters.

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 4:00pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

relatively good at responding.

Really? Lol, thank god I had a lot of time to write my stuff. In general...

It was always intended to have some of that in there!

Somebody has to be married then, there is always (at least one) one married character in such chapters.

Also, LET'S WRITE CEN FANFIC!!!

*Puts two and two together*

Gets three

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 4:55pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

*Puts two and two together*

Gets three

Cenere is going to marry Leon!?

Busy horse!

I was considering writing him an email about how he was, as a moderator, "not doing his job" because his job is to reply to MY emails within 24 hours of their sending, but I figured it wouldn't turn out as funny as imagined.

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 6:31am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

You're good. You're too good. *unsheathes assassin blade*

I was considering writing him an email about how he was, as a moderator, "not doing his job" because his job is to reply to MY emails within 24 hours of their sending, but I figured it wouldn't turn out as funny as imagined.

How ironic that I included some commentary about this in one of the scenes I just wrote...

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 9:30am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

You're good. You're too good. *unsheathes assassin blade*

GUARDS! GUARDS!
ETZIO'S SON IS AMONG US.

But a married character would be good. "Thoad married his right arm shortly after the ordeal for his physical therapy."

Posted Sep 27, '10 at 12:57am

Zahz

Zahz

48 posts

"Thoad married his right arm shortly after the ordeal for his physical therapy."

In Texas he already has.

Posted Sep 27, '10 at 6:31am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

So tonight I will finish the last prose scene, and tomorrow onwards I'll be drawing comics, but the progress on that may be a little slower because I have some assignments and assessments to complete this week. I've also got a dress-up party to prepare for, but that's another story

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!