Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 8:40pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

hang on hang on hang on hang on hang on. hang on. hang on.

so do I get to write Manta fighting off the horde of raiders? or what?

Posted Oct 26, '10 at 12:55am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Yeah Manta, you're only A FEW DAYS LATE *horse punts you in the nuts*

But seriously read the assignment, email me your idea and we'll tailor something for you.

Hermit: I'mma need you later, you down for that?

Posted Oct 26, '10 at 8:29am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Straawwwpppp....wontcha let me send my entry in on Friday night? Becaaauuseee I've got a car trip then and it's the only time I'll get...

:D

*gives sugar cube*

Posted Oct 26, '10 at 9:16am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

KR: Yeah I can do that. Given the situation that is, shall we say, about to unfold, this may work better for you.

Friday it is.

Posted Oct 26, '10 at 9:25am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Strop I sent it, did it work?

Posted Oct 26, '10 at 10:03am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Well, I did reply some hours ago, so unless you didn't get it, it did.

Posted Oct 27, '10 at 2:16am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

I got the email. So what your saying is that basically there is no point in new submissions?

Posted Oct 27, '10 at 4:25am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I got the email. So what your saying is that basically there is no point in new submissions?

Could we keep it there, then?
And no, that was not what I was saying. I was telling you to go write up your little part of the story, and send it to us. From there we will see if there is something that needs changing, or anything.
At the very least, you need to give at least a descriptive idea beyond "Efan is in the Tavern, tries to help/gets raided, is saved by Strop.
This is a story telling contest.

We are letting people in on this last round, so that the users who missed it can at least say there were in it, so all "new submissions" are welcome, as long as they have an idea of what is going on (and their character isn't reality defying).
Seeing your reaction, I have come to believe you have not read a simple thing like the FAQ for this, which would have explained a lot, like how we do a round and what to do with it, where to send it and so on.
So, if you don't mind me asking, go read the FAQ, then sit down and make up an idea we can work from, and send it to the email.

Posted Oct 27, '10 at 4:59am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

I apologize for the terrible never ending, constant misunderstandings Cenere, I have been very sick recently and my brain needed rebooting :(
I will now perform to the best of my ability (which is far greater than the paltry excuse of the past ignorant comments)

I have come to believe you have not read a simple thing like the FAQ for this

You are completely right. I was foolish.

So, if you don't mind me asking, go read the FAQ, then sit down and make up an idea we can work from, and send it to the email.

I certainly will.

p.s: I would have been irritated by my past behavior too. Thank you for giving me another chance to prove I have common sense.

Posted Oct 27, '10 at 5:07am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Good. As long as we are not the same page, really. Hopefully it will be better soon.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!