Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jan 6, '11 at 8:32am

Efan

Efan

3,162 posts

May I post now Strop?

I'mma show you how to make epic.

For some reason I have the desire to watch the move "Bad Boys" when I hear that...

Posted Jan 6, '11 at 10:27am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

May I post now Strop?

We're about 3 scenes away from your debut now. I'll email you when ready.

Posted Jan 6, '11 at 10:38am

Efan

Efan

3,162 posts

I don't know ether to feel annoyed or amused. I'll take amused! Ahhh there we go...
Strop: wat the hay is he on about? Or on?
Efan: It's being awake at 2:00 am powa! You should try some!
Strop:...
Efan: :D
Strop: Here take these once every two hours *hands over pills.
Efan: hey lollies! gimme that *snatches
Strop: don't take them all at once!
Efan: ....
Strop: Efan?
Efan: .... wow. I can. see. feel everythiingg!...
someone: What are the side effects Strop?
Strop: *reading* overdose may include hyperactivity, torrets and projectiloe vomiting!
Everyone: oohh FUUUU-...

Posted Jan 7, '11 at 7:14am

Efan

Efan

3,162 posts

The room was a dark grotty affair, one grimy window, one falling apart bed. Efan was the unrecognisable pile of orange fur on the ground, next to the bed. Without warning he sprang up with a start.

"CRAP! "I'm late". Efan grabbed his keys and shoved them into his pockets then pulled on his apron, the apron smearing his tousled fur with last nights vomit and spit. The floors gave their usual creak when he noticed a distinct lack of sound; namely the snoring from all the drunks he "forgot" to force out of the bar room. Efan went and stood behind his usual spot in the bar and waited. And waited. And - "CRASH"! A large red tennis ball broke through the window to his right and landed in he fire place. Having seen too many action movies, Efan soon recognised this as a grenade; or at least he did after the **** thing exploded.

When Efan regained consciousness his left ear heard screams followed by the sounds of deranged laughter. He wiped the grit from his eyes and staggered behind what was now half a bar and tried to make sense of the goings on. After regaining some strength from some nuts and a shot of whiskey he peered outside. The carnage wasn't hard to see as the entire street had been devastated by a lethal assault of mass destuction. There was group of soldiers at the edge of the street laughing, as Efan crept closer he thought: There is only one force that consists mostly of greasy, high pitched teens: NEWGROUNDS. Efan had known that the tension between Armor games and newgrounds had been high for a long time, but they were invading? Glaring at the "soldiers", Efan decided to teach those scrawny punks a lesson. For now more then ever, was a chance for Efan to be a hero, someone of recognition.

It was a total of twenty two minutes before Efan was ready, armed to the teeth in three Molotove cocktails and a medium sized bottle opener, he walked into the street and yelled, "Hey"! "suck on this losers"! Lit a cocktail and threw it, where it was shot out of the air by one of the teens.
"Is that all you've got"!? Yelled one of them, showing of his pathetic cliche.
"**** kids and their first person shooters"! Thought Efan as he fumbled with another one.
As he did so, the newgrounds "soldiers" were wondering what to do. "I think we should shoot him Mikey"! said the youngest.
"Shut up"! "You have to call me by my user name"! Said the eldest, a skinny lad that had clearly never held a weapon before.
"Okay killer awesome dude, do you think we should shoot him"?
A third one piped up: "but we've never shot anyone before"!
"Well this is our chance"! "Come on"

"I'm sure I doused this cloth properly" Efan muttered as he tipped the bottle upside down."There we are" He looks up to see them surrounding him and trying to look menacing.
With a cloud of smoke, a moving blur appears out of nowhere dishing out punches and kicks. Strop appeared with a stressed look upon his face surrounded by the moaning newgrounds soldiers
"This isn't a good time to play hero, I need you to get as many people as you can to the Amusement Park."

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 9:36am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Thanks, Efan.

I'm currently waiting on some cameos to come in, otherwise I'm ready to continue updating the next installment. Crimson, check your email!

Better get the tissues ready. Just saying.

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 10:03am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Trivia: the content of Round 9, 10 and what happens afterwards is more than the content of Rounds 0 through to 8 combined.

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 2:07pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,308 posts

Knight

I'm currently waiting on some cameos to come in

I am standing by as always...want me to write what my character has been doing in the chaos?

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 5:29pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Better get the tissues ready. Just saying.

That could easily have multiple meanings, so lets just assume that your implying that it is going to be sad?

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 10:20pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

That could easily have multiple meanings, so lets just assume that your implying that it is going to be sad?

Oh snap, that's a good point.

Yes, I meant sad, I won't stop you from interpreting it other ways but I would think it highly unusual :P

I am standing by as always...want me to write what my character has been doing in the chaos?

Hey, if you're up for it, sure! You've seen the previous assignments.

Posted Jan 9, '11 at 1:11pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

So, am I going to be needed soon? It seems like it's getting near the end of the WoM . . . I did finally get the email >_>

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!