Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 5:28pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I have a really weird image in my head of Cenere on Strop's back choking him with his tie.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/stra.jpg

This is a lot more PG that the one I started with at first. Which I believe I will keep to myself.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 7:34pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

Oh that gives me some dirty images in my mind Cen...*shudders*

Excellent drawing otherwise...

At first I thought that Strop's tower had exploded out of the Castle and was flying into the air...but obviously not.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 7:46pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Crimson's experience shows through. While not entirely correct, he's well on track!
They're actually heading to the Tavern on the slim chance they are able to find Leon McAcid: the last -- and best -- hope for Armor Games.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 7:49pm

Efan

Efan

3,164 posts

O_O
That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking of. In quality detail.

This is a lot more PG that the one I started with at first. Which I believe I will keep to myself.

Which leads me back to O_O

I'm not sure wether to say well done for the good drawing or simply wonder what Strop's reaction will be.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 8:09pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

They're actually heading to the Tavern on the slim chance they are able to find Leon McAcid: the last -- and best -- hope for Armor Games.

And once again the day was saved by Leon McAcid.
The end.

Oh that gives me some dirty images in my mind Cen...*shudders*

Something tells me I don't want to know.

Which leads me back to O_O

I am in a horrible violent and somewhat sadistic mood, which lead to a less... Let's say "cute and funny" version.

Posted Apr 14, '11 at 9:38am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

*hhhhk gaaahhhk hnnnnnnng haaaaaak*

Dx

Posted Apr 14, '11 at 10:03am

Efan

Efan

3,164 posts

D:
You weren't supposed to kill him!
*covers Cenere's face with a cloth soaked in ye olde chloroform*

Posted Apr 15, '11 at 9:40am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,814 posts

Strooop!

I'm stilll waiting on that e-mail response. S'kinda important since I need a bit of guidance, should I enter the next round and help with thine conclusion.

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 4:07am

Efan

Efan

3,164 posts

I'm having internet and email trouble. But mostly internet, so is it Ok if I do whatever needs to be done by Email? I don't really have a choice.

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 4:19am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I'm having internet and email trouble. But mostly internet, so is it Ok if I do whatever needs to be done by Email? I don't really have a choice.

You have to email first anyway! Once that's done we can figure out what we need to do.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!