Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Apr 26, '11 at 8:31pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

Guys.. I think I can give it another go.

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 6:16am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Remember when this was gonna be over around November 2009? Good times.

Don't jinx it, every time somebody mentions a projected deadline, it gets delayed further D:

Guys.. I think I can give it another go.

We're always on the email!

Anyway, right now I'm finishing a chapter-by-chapter summary of the main events of the WoM. Once I've finished that, I'll post the next part, which will start to give you hints as to what the moderators plan... and where they're gonna need some help.

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 12:38pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Phew. Finally. I managed to update the FAQ with a chapter-by-chapter summary of the story so far. Most of the major events covered by every character are mentioned in it, so it may be a bit clunky to read.

Now I can update the current storyline, by which I mean go to bed!

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 4:40pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

That was a pretty nice recap. Will probably help people who haven't been keeping up with the story from the beginning, and it was nice to be able to recap on everything myself.

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 10:10pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,589 posts

The summaries were very, well... apt, but I'M STILL THURSTAY!!!

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 4:15am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

The summaries were very, well... apt, but I'M STILL THURSTAY!!!

And I'm still sleep deprived from getting 2 hours sleep having written that darn summary. It was a minor miracle that I was still able to thread needles into veins today.

But fear not, I also thirst for GREAT JUSTICE! Just probably not tonight, or you may get a horribly mangled picture that doesn't look like anything.

Posted Apr 29, '11 at 8:23pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

Hey strop, I emailed y ou the other day and you haven't responded yet.

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 4:21am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

yeah my bad, I wasn't able to access the email as much as I thought I would. check it again in a tic!

i now'm working on the next update... but I need some people to submit our we're gonna get stuck.

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 8:05am

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,589 posts

i now'm working on the next update... but I need some people to submit our we're gonna get stuck.

Eh wot?

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 9:34am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

"I am now working on the next update. But I need some people to submit their ideas for their individual story lines, otherwise we might not progress past this point."

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!