ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385922
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Glad you liked it, and the skintone should be better too.

Sorry I knew there was something I forgot, yeah it looks good, much more natural looking
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Sorry I knew there was something I forgot, yeah it looks good, much more natural looking

And less pale, thank Goodness.
Good enough, I have a list with approvals, so I will start the shading tomorrow~
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Ok here is the final draft approved by Cenere:

Gametesta struggled with with angry beast in front of him. It growled at him and showed it's sharp unforgiving teeth, but in the distance Gametesta could hear shouting and chanting in the distance. They where all saying the same thing, but all together. Gametesta finally decapitated the beast while he was double-tasking. The area around him immediately turned into a forest around him, as it always did when he was finished testing a game. He waited for the next game to test when he saw a small piece of paper floating around. He ran towards it and read it. Apparently something big was going on in Armor Games.
The flier read: Attention! We ,the moderators of Armor Games, are looking for a new moderator and are giving you the opportunity to join the moderation team! So join today!
Carlie and the Armor Games Moderation Team
Join Today! Registration at the Armor Games Amphitheater!
On the back was a little note scratched on it with a tiny list of the moderators and there duties. Probably just a piece of paper they used to assign jobs.
Gametesta read over the moderation team and saw NoNameC68's name. This sounded very suspicious. He thought this may be his creator he had been looking for. He thought this was a way to get revenge. He decided he would leave and try to join this contest.
Gametesta wondered through the Wilderness looking for a way out, but he couldn't seem to find one. He was about ready to give up. "This this is pointless, I'll never find a way out." he thought hopelessly. His feet were killing him. His wings kept hitting the branches above. He swords felt like they weighed a ton. He just felt horrible and wanted to quit., but then he saw what seemed to be a sign. He ran towards it. When he got to it he read it as fast as it could. When he finished he was as excited as ever. It read: Welcome to Armor Games!
Gametesta was amazed by all the things around him. The forums, the users, and the overwhelming amount of serfs. Gametesta walked aimlessly through Armor Games. He had not seen anyone yet, but he was glad though. He thought the users would reject him for his appearance. He continued on and he saw someone and Gametesta ran toward him. The person he met looked shocked. Gametesta asked where was the Amphitheater. "It's just around the corner. Your probably looking to join WoM aren't you?" Gametesta nodded and went off.
Gametesta was amazed by all the things around him. The forums, the users, and the overwhelming amount of serfs. Gametesta walked aimlessly through Armor Games. He had not seen anyone yet, but he was glad though. He thought the users would reject him for his appearance. He continued on and he saw someone and Gametesta ran toward him. The person he met looked shocked. Gametesta asked where was the Amphitheater. "It's just around the corner. Your probably looking to join WoM aren't you?" Gametesta nodded and went off.
Gametesta rounded the corner and was confronted by hundreds if not thousands of people gathered around the Amphitheater. Everyone was going about their business until Gametesta came. Some stared and some looked angrily at him. He knew he would not fit in with this crowd.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

3) Last One There Is A Rotten Egg: the character of last draft to be submitted will suffer some form of in-game humiliation >

Of course, I pick today to leave on holiday for a week. *gets out of bed, looks at calendar* I should be able to get it in well enough then...
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@gametesta, you said the bit about the serfs and not being seen twice.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Just a query...but shouldn't this thing be stickied? After all, the FAQ is stickied.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I've been thinking about that, too, actually...

It would only make sense.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

shouldn't this thing be stickied? After all, the FAQ is stickied.

Well with the MWT it was the same deal. The FAQ was stickied, but the thread itself was not. Though this made very little difference since it was quite an active thread for a long time( up until close to the end I think) So I get the feeling they are trying to do the same with this competition.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Like the MWT, the thread you all post in constantly will most likely not need to be stickied, because you keep posting in it.

And I think the FAQ links to this, so even if it slips back a bit, you can still easily find it.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Well, one year from now it will be in the GOT.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Well, one year from now it will be in the GOT.

Well, one year from now it will also be dead. It would be pointless to even come into this thread, much less post here.

@Zoph & Crimson: Good point. Nevermind stickying it, then, I guess.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I has a story-related question. If the flamers throw fire, do the spammers throw meat? Or one word answers? Or is it up to me to determine?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I just assumed they were annoying and repetetive. =\\

But Assault With One Word Answer sounds like how one could manifest internet spam... Like a legal charge.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I'm my story, flamers loot ransacked houses.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Just a question...why I'm I grey?

Showing 826-840 of 5646