Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 4:34pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

While I'm here and wasting time before I go back to handover to morning staff, there's one other thing I would like to say:

I have absolutely no idea how many people read this thread. Whether it's Google spiders crawling all over this thread because it's effing huge, or it's two people reading the thread over and over again like four hundred times a day, or, gasp, actually people who rarely say anything but actually check in on the thread, the only evidence I have is the numbers. It didn't go unnoticed that at the height of updating this thread, and during the climax of the story, this thread was racking up 3-5k hits a day. When I took 6 months to post the next update (eheh, sorry), it slowed to a trickle, so it seems at least safe to assume that there was some following.

So to all of you who are out there, reading, whether you do comment (you're welcome Sal), or not, thank you for reading this messy lump of mess. The way I see it, story projects, art, creative output in general is there to be shared and seen. So it's all you guys out there reading that make something like this worthwhile.

Okay, now I've gone and made a sap of myself, I'll go back to planning this credits reel.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 5:31pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Congrats to you, Cen, and everyone who has worked on this. Yall stuck to it, and I don't know if I could've done it.

I regret not getting invloved with this, but if you ever feel the need to do another project like, I'd love to help.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 7:51pm

Parsat

Parsat

1,810 posts

Congrats. This is a monumental part of AG's history! I'm glad to have at least experienced a small portion of it.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 8:00pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

The best is yet to come.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 8:06pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,094 posts

I know Gantic is meant to be really small, but I really can't see him amidst the gang of other moderators! D:

Edit: Oh wait, I see him now. He's right there inbetween...and...*shuffles off*

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110705203444/glee/images/3/38/Orson-welles-clapping.gif

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 9:27pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Now this means we can start on the sequel!

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 9:33pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

http://i41.tinypic.com/w80y6c.gif

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 10:26pm

daleks

daleks

3,183 posts

Why is it always the credits/dedication that make me tear up? So sweet Stroppy, so sweet.

While I was never part of the storyline I have to say this was the best story (and longest) that I have ever read on the Internet. I don't remember why I stumbled across it but the important thing is that I did. I read straight through the archive and then dived into this thread right here. I checked for updates all the time, and when they came I read it right away. I was always hungering for more and now I have that feeling that I do whenever a good book series comes to an end. I don't really know what to call the feeling but it is a mixture of sadness, disappointment, and enjoyment. The sadness and disappointment come from the fact that I will never see a new update again while the enjoyment comes from the fact that I hoped on and went for the ride.
I would like to personally thank everyone that had a part in this story but a special shout out to Strop for posting all of this. You all helped make the greatest story that AG has ever (and may ever) see. It has been action packed and left me want more. Speaking of more, if you ever choose to make a sequel or something just shot me an email Strop. I would be glad to be part of it.
Thanks for the memories guys.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 2:53am

Reton8

Reton8

2,502 posts

I can't wait to see the anime! :p
(Maybe just a 5 minute flash animation? Eh, either would take forever lol.)

Joking aside, I wish I followed this more. I have seen The Way of Moderation in the forums throughout the years and I feel that the WoM is something that sort of defines Armor Games and the Armor Games community. I should block out some time and read more.  Anyway, good show and nicely done! : ]

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 3:27am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Now this means we can start on the sequel!

Way of Moderation 2: Way of pangeration

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!