ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5419041
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

If the flamers throw fire, do the spammers throw meat? Or one word answers? Or is it up to me to determine?

I just say they throw random rubbish a lot of the time. In a way similar to the images conjured by a "slinging match". Or they inflict a ton of poor product upon the Freemarket. I mean... there's lots of different type of spam.

She does set herself on fire, but just sporadically, like if shes angry or tense or near extreme heat.

Or when she reincarnates lol.

I like what Cenere is doing with the colouring. Really improves on what I've done.

Still replying to submissions for the time being guys! You're doing well!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Also to answer some other questions, greyed-out characters presumably have not submitted a character sheet (with their colourings!) to the Official AG characters thread. If you wish your character to not be grey, you should probably do this asap!

Wow. I am really impressed.

Reminder: I will be deleting any drafts here that haven't been sent first to WaoMod@yahoo.com! You must send there first for approval!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Yargh, um, Strop? Is it a problem that my character arrived at the tournament before it started? 'Cause I made it so in my story by accident.

Also, is the First In Best Dressed award based on first story submission to your email, or to this thread? Because if it's to this thread, that would make me first, I believe... Though I'm not entirely sure.

Enough of my rambling. Carry on.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Oh, one more ramble.

July 30th eems really far off... Of course, that's probably just because I'm not going on vacation anytime soon.

*Angst*

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

July 30th eems really far off... Of course, that's probably just because I'm not going on vacation anytime soon.

Well I am going on vaction so it will just fly by for me! sucka! lol jk
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I just say they throw random rubbish a lot of the time. In a way similar to the images conjured by a "slinging match". Or they inflict a ton of poor product upon the Freemarket. I mean... there's lots of different type of spam.

Ok. I think I might go with random rubbish. It would be kinda funny to see Frank knocked out by a flying lawn ornament.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Manta: it should be fine, we can take a bit of liberty interpreting the timeframes. It was a very good submission so I don't feel the need to change it.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Phew, I'm finally done reading this whole thread. I'm gonna pay more attention to it this time.

@Manta

You're story was excellent, I just wanted to read more of it. I hope you continue to do this well later in the tournament.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

@Manta

You're story was excellent

No kind words, for me the laziest, laconic and problematic writer?
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Yours was good, but it had a lot of grammatical errors and it was shorter.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Yours was good, but it had a lot of grammatical errors and it was shorter.

All my life all my language teachers (Italian, Greek, German, English) say the same. I was worried that I had changed, once even my chemistry teacher said that I am too laconic and that I make grammatical errors, cause I am lazy.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Manta: it should be fine, we can take a bit of liberty interpreting the timeframes. It was a very good submission so I don't feel the need to change it.

Ok, that's a bit of a relief.

You're story was excellent

*Beaming*

Thank you! I can't wait for round 2...

Haha, I can just imagine what Flippo de Hippo would be like if he was in this tourney.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Aww, too bad your quitting, manta...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

What? Huh?

Oh, oh, oh. Oh, no. I'm sticking around until the WoM is over, for sure. The events that take place during that stretch of time will decide my AG fate.

DUDEGUY!? Have you submitted your entry? I want to see it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Consider my entry su bmitted! . . .awhile ago. . . .

Showing 841-855 of 5646