ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5424042
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This is being typed without a speech recognition program strop this is kind of fun unfortunately it cannot recognize every word and sometimes it will mistake some words are othersâ¦

right now that I am done messing with that program on to other things

I'm beginning to question what's the real definition of PG-13.

There is a clear definition to it, but many like to twist it to what they want it to be.

I just realized it's been a week since this thing started...

well the first round that is...yes according to this thread it started a week ago, but how do we know thats when it really started? After all we never know what Strop is doing backstage now do we?....
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

well the first round that is...yes according to this thread it started a week ago, but how do we know thats when it really started? After all we never know what Strop is doing backstage now do we?....

Erm, sorry. I just meant round 1. Shoulda made that clear. But that's true. Who's to say it actually started a week ago...?

That depends on what I come up with. Since the outcomes of the rounds themselves differ from my own judgement of the tournament itself, you could say that in-game disadvantages could end up benefiting you if worked with well...

So it could work for or against me depending on how I work with it?

As for the PG-13 penalty, I promise you guys, it's not inappropriate. Well at least the idea of it isn't. I've already settled on my idea, and the implementation will be whenever I deem it suitable >:3

Hmhm. Then again, seeing how crazy this thing is anyway, inappropriate could mean anything.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Sorry Randy, could you repeat the question?

Mind if I send the email later? 27th or 28th of july?

There.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Be aware that by "making fun for everybody at your expense" I mean anybody, at any time, if I feel it warranted. Or maybe for fun. I won't be overly mean or anything, but... nobody is safe!

Just for the record: I am going to be made fun of and being mean to pretty much every round.

Better be sure to make it good enough, because if you have to tweak it, you might be screwed.

And I have concluded no comments = Everything is bad, but I will not say what. So not working more on the thing right now.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

So that's why I'm grey....

Do you think that we could get another thread going that consists ONLY of entries?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So that's why I'm grey....

Yes. No ref, no colour. No go, no shading.

Do you think that we could get another thread going that consists ONLY of entries?

With the number of people entering and the plot and all, it might be a good idea. Been thinking about it a bit too, possibly using the FAQ for it, but that would be messy..
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Way ahead of you guys. I already have the URLs of all the entries thus far ready to hyperlink officially on the FAQ thread at the end of each chapter.

Ninja Strop is ninja.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

As Cen says, deadline is 30th, so preferably be confident you have it good, because 30th-6th is my time to prepare the next round!

Also, last one is a rotten egg only applies to entries that actually make the cut. Should have told you guys that.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Sure you are, Strop, sure you are....

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Also, last one is a rotten egg

Not worried, I really don't care about that humiliation thing, if I can stand 4 hours of listening the entire school calling me a freak, I can handle with whatever you have prepared
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Thanks Random, it means I can deliberate on my entry...

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Thanks Random, it means I can deliberate on my entry...

Thanks for what?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Thanks for what?

Why offering to enter your entry close to the deadline of course! And for taking the bullet for all of us.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Pffff, what bullet, thoughts can hurt me, insults can't touch me.
I really don't care of what others think, used too, not anymore, it just brings pain.

I can now say, I sleep better at night

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There was nothing more refreshing than another installment in the heroic epic of the Bullman. Nothing could spoil the Bullman's mood, except for the atrocious spam everywhere! Tacky white posters advertising "The Way of Moderation Tournament" papered the walls outside the Imaginarium. Leaflets littered the ground. The Bullman reached for the rubber ducky at his side and examined the poster for the offending citizen's moniker.

"Have you always wished that you could do more to serve the city of ArmorGames?" the Bullman read.

I am the Bullman.

"Have you always wondered what it is like to be one of the hallowed Moderators of ArmorCity?"

No.

"Do you think you have what it takes to become a Moderator? Obviously. Test your mettle to see if you will become the chosen one!"

Who wants to be a moderator?

I do!

Becoming a moderator would legitimize his actions and get him more acclaim and more access to the ailing citizens of Armor City! Even perhaps secret missions (if there were such things)! Furthermore, he would be able to call his rubber ducky a ban weapon! There was no possibility a hero would be rejected for moderatorship.

The Ampitheatre was only a walk past the library. He straightened his back and paraded down the little way between the Library and the Community Hall. "There goes the Bullman," "The Bullman is going to be the next moderator," they were saying in his head. He would blast away the competition.

The lithic structure dwarfed the Bullman. Even the Grand Archway was at least three times as high as he was tall, and he was several feet taller than the average human. As he walked through the pastiche of anachronistic motifs, he was a gladiator ready for the arena, ready for the fight, ready for the smell of his opponent's blood and sweat. The triumph was already in his hoof-hands and he could see the dust swirl upward in an uproar of cheers as his opponent fell. "Hurrah! The Bullman has won again!"

His heroic travel through the dark underworld opened up to the stage upon which he would receive his accolade. Few spectators sat in the galleries above him. "Welcome and Induction Ceremony to be held at the Ampitheatre, 6th August, 2009."

6th August, 2009?!?!

Hurrah! The Bullman has won again!

Showing 931-945 of 5646