Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:17pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

2,115 posts

I has a question. Why does Vise look like he's sicking his sword up his rear?

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:41pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

That- that's awesome.

OK, now to the important part of this post: My character.
While my reaction to your drawing is overwhelmingly positive, I'm still Xzeno so...

1. I don't see his bow or arrows anywhere. To this, I'd expect you to say "Xzeno, you can't where a bow, a quiver and a cape. It's physically impossible." To that I say... darn, I didn't think this through too well. So, on that note, do whatever.

2. Speaking of capes, I think it could stand to be a little longer. I think. I can't tell, it's sorta out of view and the angle's all weird. But I think it could probably be a little longer. A little wider too. So again, do whatever.

3. Last and most important: His fur lacks hyena-like spots. I'd kinda like to see some spots.

So yeah, those are my vague yet specific complaints with vague solutions.

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:47pm

random_player_of_ag

random_player_of_ag

2,764 posts

Poison, I'm laughing my a-- of right now!!

Hahahahahaha.
Strop you haven't answered my question yet :3
Or have you?

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:48pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

Blimey, I look so little!
What's that... in my mouth?
I mean, in my character's mouth >_>

Heh, Flipper is cute :3
Bluydee looks scary cool O_O

I want nothing to do with the aquatic creatures in this contest.

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:50pm

random_player_of_ag

random_player_of_ag

2,764 posts

Jess

A worm? A pretzel?

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:56pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

I don't eat worms!
And I've never eaten a pretzel o_0

Might be the last bit of Nicho's duck~

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:58pm

random_player_of_ag

random_player_of_ag

2,764 posts

You don't, birds do.
Right??? Not really.
And where the hell is nicho? I haven't seen him around lately.
Did he turn back on the interwebz?

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 3:59pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I has a question. Why does Vise look like he's sicking his sword up his rear?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL great now that you put it that way I am unable to see it any other way. The angle came out funny. I'm sure I can fix that somehow.

While my reaction to your drawing is overwhelmingly positive, I'm still Xzeno so...

Well I'm glad you liked it in general. Much relief from this end. As for troubleshooting-

Don't worry about the lack of your equipment, I haven't included everything for everybody and this is by no means the final one. After all Strop has a lot of stuff and he can't carry it all at once!

The cape can be made longer and wider very easily. Do you prefer it in good condition or tattered, as shown?

And...the spots will come with the colouring, so that's also not a problem.

@ Random: What was your question again? I must have missed it.

What's that... in my mouth?

Part of Nichodemus' roast, if I got the backstory right. Also Jess is about 4' (according to the sheet), and the next shortest character is Dudeguy at 4'10". Most (not all...the really small guys like Flipper and Snelly and Cholokid and George got blown up abit) of the characters are relatively to scale.

Any more questions guys? I'll answer them later. I need to try and sleep.

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 4:01pm

random_player_of_ag

random_player_of_ag

2,764 posts

Random: What was your question again? I must have missed it.

It happens.

Will the rounds begin and end in the same day?

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 4:06pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Uhhhhhhhh...

No. I plan to integrate everybody's responses into the plot (like I said, flexible), which means I will need a little bit of extra time to make my decisions and draw the next round. As a result, I'm thinking that for each round, you guys will get a deadline to submit, then I'll set a second deadline when the next round starts with my posting the next chapter and a set of written instructions.

Please keep the emails you used to contact [email protected] handy. In some cases I will be emailing specific sets of instructions to individuals. I may also give you group assignments where you need to collaborate with somebody else- but I understand that time constraints may now allow this.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!