ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5425827
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I'm afraid of transvestites... Do they roam teh net?

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Think so... but in sites inappropriated for your age....

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Flippin, I'm prescribing you one viewing of The Birdcage. Either that will cure your fear or trigger a phobia for life >

Seriously. There will be no more Last one is a Rotten Egg. I will not use the same name for any perk or penalty twice. That's the fun of it.

Also seriously, if you go out of your way to be esoteric and cook me an entry (for heaven's sake), just remind yourself of the actual purpose of the tournament. I mean you don't have to work on convincing me that your character's worthy of being included in a game/animation and stuff, that's up to you. But that's what I'm getting out of this.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Flippin, I'm prescribing you one viewing of The Birdcage. Either that will cure your fear or trigger a phobia for life >

I didn't know what this meant until I looked up 'The Birdcage'. lol
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

So Flippo, We had to fill in what gender we are. What would you have put? *holds up a microphone*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

He's a guy, Dudeguy. Just a realllllly confusing one.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Name: Flippo de hippo
Gender: Male. Although has reoccurring thoughts of being a female.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

He's a guy, Dudeguy. Just a realllllly confusing one.

How can you be so sure?

So Flippo, We had to fill in what gender we are. What would you have put? *holds up a microphone*

Soy hombre, pero me gusta ver a la gente volverse loco a causa de su curiousness.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I'm almost done writing my story, so you can expect an email soon. Probably in a few days.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

You said: I am a man, but I like people going crazy of curious.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Mangal45, yo supongo que nunca han sabía español. Estaba bromeando, soy realmente mujeres. :]

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Sorry.

Mangal45, yo supongo que nunca han sabia espanol. Estaba bromeando, soy realmente mujeres. :]

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I guess we never knew Spanish. I was kidding, I'm really women

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Flippin, it's rude to post in other languages without posting a translation.

Siger det bare fordi jeg selv er blevet irettesat efter at have gjort det et par gange... >_>

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Enough with the multiple languages guys, I still scan this thread for entries and stuff! xD

That said, I will also note it is acceptable for your character to speak in another language. There are a few conditions:

1) Apart from English, Strop can only understand French and if spoken slowly enough, Esperanto. Strop will most likely not speak anything other than English. If you wish to use other languages keep in mind that different characters have different language sets.

2) A decent translation MUST be provided. If, however, no literal translation exist (e.g. it's an ancient proverb which demonstrates a concept), then a footnote explaining it would be nice. Unless there really is no point i.e. your character was talking untranslatable gibberish.

Showing 1006-1020 of 5646