Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 3:27pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs46/f/2009/190/5/2/Good_to_see_you_England_by_humon.jpg

... Because we found you.

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 3:37pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

>.> Interesting cartoon... wrong but whatever. :)

I am really glad his irises are drawn that small - -

Exactly.

ANd glad you like it, though I most likely will pick some better colours when I start the base, mainly because some of them are hurting me > >

Ok cap'n.

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 3:52pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

*mumble*
Weird urge to draw Cen like "Denmark".

Anyway, should start the bases. Which technically means get off the internet, stare at the sketches for an hour, start reading B;tVS core book, be amused by that for an hour, and go to bed.

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 4:00pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Right, I'll get started now, but I have a quick question.

I don't suppose it matters what perspective (I.E. 1st or 3rd person) we do the story from, does it?

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 4:00pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

*Cough*
Crimson, as much as I am sure you are very excited about this, I will have to tell you, you should send the draft (and thereby any entry that has not been approved, including that one) to the mail [email protected], for us to approve. You can post it, when it has been approved, but posting it here is the same as not entering anything, and would make you waste your work.

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 4:03pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I don't suppose it matters what perspective (I.E. 1st or 3rd person) we do the story from, does it?

Keeping it to one perspective throughout the entire trial would be nice, but it is up to you to choose whether you want to write it in one perspective or another.
Simply: No, it does not matter, as long as you use the same one throughout the submissions.

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 4:04pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Good. Just like to be totally sure before I start anything.

Thanks.

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 4:20pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Crimson, as much as I am sure you are very excited about this, I will have to tell you, you should send the draft (and thereby any entry that has not been approved, including that one) to the mail [email protected], for us to approve. You can post it, when it has been approved, but posting it here is the same as not entering anything, and would make you waste your work.

I have already sent mine in so i am covered! :D

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 4:40pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Cool, it started. Also:

1) First In Best Dressed: the first person to submit their story (to a quality within reason) will be the first character introduced in the next part.

2) Moderator's Pet: the best entry (as decided by me) will get the most detail in the next part.

3) Last One There Is A Rotten Egg: the character of last draft to be submitted will suffer some form of in-game humiliation >:D

My first reaction was that I would need to somehow eliminate the other players before the tournament even began so I could win all three at once. Looks like I'm gonna have to go for Moderator's Pet and Last one There is a Rotten Egg in one go.

More importantly, I really like your coloring, Cen.

Posted Jul 16, '09 at 6:10pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Looks like I'm gonna have to go for Moderator's Pet and Last one There is a Rotten Egg in one go.

lol i think moderator's pet would be the hardest to get, but the rotten egg one, the easiest :P

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!