Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 12:09am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

To make it a sextuple post in a row, because I firmly believe spoonfeeding -> efficiency here, I will finally update the checklist for you guys to go through (preferably in order) so that everything runs as smoothly as possible. Please copy-paste the following into your own notepad document or something, and heed these instructions well!

CHECKLIST FOR THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND

1) Check you are looking at the most current round on the WoM thread.
2) Read the story as posted on the thread.
3) Check the general instructions and deadline.
4) Check the specific writing guidelines for this round (they will be posted below the deadline).
5) Go to the WoM FAQ and see if there are any specific links you need to look at for this round.
6) Check your email (the email you use to contact WaoMod@yahoo.com).
7) Make your submission!
8) Cenere will probably be the first to read it. If there is a conflict you will be notified. Otherwise I will read the submission on the weekend and get back to you myself.
9) Correct any conflicts.
10) Resubmit to WaoMod@yahoo.com. When you get the go-ahead, post your entry here.

Okay! That's all for now- maybe I can relax a little.

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 12:16am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

I'm just gonna waddle in here and make sure you don't do a septu- however you'd spell that...

Looking good. And complex. But good~~~

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 12:33am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Aww dang those guidelines! :P lol kidding. Anyway i am re-writing my submission so you should get it soon.

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 1:06am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

The round sounded like something that I would get at school....

Will not start my submission until I get back home...

Just a quick question, does the submission have to be writing? Or can it be mixed media?

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 1:17am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Just a quick question, does the submission have to be writing? Or can it be mixed media?

It can be a lot of things, but i think you should ask Strop on specifics.

Anyway strop i have turned in my submission. It's Strop free! almost.

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 2:08am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Hey, I, um, have a question. Is it OK if I start my entree with the pointless babbling of a completely different character that has nothing to do with anything? It'll be short and irrelevant. It'll only happen once. It's just the thing I do when Leon is introduced to a new story.

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 2:46am

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

I submitted my entry with minimal references to other characters. Just a teeny one here and there.

So... I hope there's nothing too terribly wrong with it.

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 3:12am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

right I resent my submission...with no actual changes to it, except I added a whole new section to it after looking at the new rules. So what was submitted on this thread is not all of the story.

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 4:12am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Any media, writing, animation, comic, even a song... just as long as you're telling me about the stuff I asked you to tell me about, it's all good.

I hope to do some visual stuff myself anyway.

Is it OK if I start my entree with the pointless babbling of a completely different character that has nothing to do with anything? It'll be short and irrelevant. It'll only happen once. It's just the thing I do when Leon is introduced to a new story.

Sure, you do what you want!

Posted Jul 17, '09 at 4:12am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

And to everybody who has sent thus far, I have replied to your emails. Thanks for the prompt response!

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!