ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383258
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Sorry Sorry...
My WoM part will be in tomorrow. I'm finally at mums, I can finally finish it.

Sorry, again! =/

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

So..... dead line is null and void? T_T

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, the deadline's only there for people to keep.

But I happen to know that some people just can't stick to a deadline, so I adjust my expectations accordingly.

However this does make the Last One In Is A Rotten Egg a bit null and void, because just about everybody and their dog went on vacation.

As planned, I will start releasing the next chapter on the 6th. It may take a while to get through, however.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well whoever did submit one and was the last one to do so..... *coughcoughJesscough*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

*coughcoughJesscough*

Cough drop?

I agree with Gametesta, here. You should make the Last One In is a Rotten Egg valid, just only for whomsoever submits theirs last.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Yeah! Manta agrees with me!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It is not likely to be Jess, really, but maybe you should save that penalty for a later round where it will be more convenient, instead of this, as we are pretty much getting both entries and information out of the blue.
Considering how many who has yet to show they are actually into this, and the number of vacationists, I would say you should put the penalty away, and let the people who feel like it get stuck in the doorway or something to show off their remorse of not being able to get it done in time, or actually be able to enter.
Of course, not all will be able to get stuck in the doorway, unless it is on the same time, so creativity is a good thing to have, considering many have already arrived at the Amphitheater, and thus only will be later by ... being knocked out by a duck or something.

Of course, just my advice.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

being knocked out by a duck or something.

George the duck?

Maybe. :P

If not, who?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

A random duck i would awesome.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Isn't that right, KR?

Yeeeeeeessssssss.....

What photo?

Oh, just one of the three I have of Strop....one of which he SAYS he isn't the one in the short shorts...but I've been fooled before....

Well, Strop, if it isn't you then I'm sure you'll have no reservations in allowing KR to post the picture on Ag.

The problem is that there are two people in the picture...
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Strop: You should do massive bad luck spree for rotten egg. Perhaps someone sets off a chain reaction...

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Does this mean I don't win the Rotten Egg? -_-
My super duper uber late story has arrived!

Hojoko didn't drink on principle. Nevertheless, the murky substance in front of him looked quite appealing. The ghost knew he was underage. He wondered if that applied to dead people. Well, might as well give it a try. He took a rather large swig of beer, then groaned. The beer had gone right through him, and now formed a desolate puddle. Another limitation.
Hojoko would have been a little over five feet tall, if he still lived. He would have brown curly hair and deep blue eyes, if he still lived. A slightly crooked mouth, if he still lived. Unfortunately, he didn't still live.
Being a ghost is not all it's cracked up to be. Hojoko's biggest disappointment came when he attempted to float through a wall. He ended up with a massive headache and funny stared. Bloody embarrassing! Everyone knew ghosts had no substance. Well, almost everyone. The ghosts all saw right through the lie, if not the wall.
And then Hojoko had his hair. It sat on his head like some old grandmothers wig, writhing and turning like some tentacled beast of old. It could have put Medusa's snakes to shame. It definitely put Hojoko to shame. He'd tried cutting it, but not only had it ripped the scissors apart, it ate the pudgy and now jobless barber's hand. On the bright side, it had learned to play the Ukulele quite well.
Hojoko pondered his new found abilities. Floating, check. Transparency, check. Insubstantialness, nope. Living hair, unfortunately, yes. Ah well. He gave up on trying to regain any of his old life, and floated his way out of the sad little tavern. The original tavern had lost a lot of business when the new tavern opened.
On his way out he bumped into a zombie slayer, who looked at him in a funny way before continuing on his way. That was another thing. Zombies, vampires, werewolves, even bloody living skeletons. They all had slayers of some sort. All ghosts could hope for were sad little mediums, and they didn't even slay. He endured the laughing of the entire undead community. Even the zombies, who ate their own brains the first chance they got.
Another thing puzzled the depressed ghost. Why did he end up a ghost? There were no other ghosts to speak of, and you had to be aristocratic to get the luck of the draw and be a werewolf or vampire. Hojoko would have thought everyone ended up as zombies. Not him though.
While he thought all of this, a piece of paper landed on his head. He reached up and yanked it off before his hair ate it. Something about new moderator, etc. etc.
What the hey, thought Hojoko, as he worked his way through the city, why not go for it?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Also, Flippo kinda left... for good....

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well jess still hasn't turned hers in hojoko.....

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Also, Flippo kinda left... for good.

I'm still here... in the shadows.
Showing 1186-1200 of 5646