ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5424678
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

it is just somewhere you are most likely to be found, unaware of the round having begun.

So it is after the announcement thong in the amphitheatre but before any tasks have been set? Or we even know of we are in the WoM.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So it is after the announcement thong in the amphitheatre but before any tasks have been set? Or we even know of we are in the WoM.

I better make an official fact on that:

OKay. First. You are found there. You have been registred for the WoM, but you have not gotten an answer, and since it has been a week or two since it, and you still haven't heard a thing, you have most likely either concluded that it never got to be anything, or that they are OUT TO GET YOU!!! DX
Either way, you are about minding yourself, grocery shopping or playing games or something similar.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hm. I thought the story and the instructions were pretty simple. But let me reiterate:

1) At the end of the chapter, you're all lining up to fill out registration forms. Fill in the registration form.

2) Then EMAIL THAT TO US. Serious. Nobody's posting anything here until I get the introduction finished. And we want a copy for archival purposes. It's important!!!

3) By this point your character should already know that you're taking part in the WoM... unless you're severely amnesiac.

4) So the next thing you should do is write about a location that your character is in. This will be where your character is situated for the next round.

5) You most likely don't know anything about the locations as I, well, didn't really provide much information apart from the names. So it's also mandatory to email us with your ideas and any questions you have.

Does everybody understand this?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

By this point your character should already know that you're taking part in the WoM... unless you're severely amnesiac.

Besides not having heard a thing. Might be in, might not.
I figure some of the more... normal users would go "Oh, another failed contest. Suck. Oh well, off to ... grocery shopping" or something like it. While other, more hyper, will be paranoid about it.
Depends on the character.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, hm, how do I clear this up without confusing people even more xD

I assume that each and every player character here is actually interested in participating in the Way of Moderation. By saying "know that they are in", I mean that they know that they have registered.

As to what you're thinking a week after registering and not having any contact with any of the moderators, who knows! Maybe you're still waiting. Maybe you've already given up. Maybe you're on edge?

That's up to you, and that's what you'll be writing about in the setting you will have chosen.

I hope that helps now!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

p.s. read the FAQ!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yup.

Also, player troubles have been solved.
We have gotten three emails so far too.
I will be online on Yahoo, which has a chatting service (or something similar) for answering questions, otherwise, use the email.

Anything else giving trouble, please tell us, and it will get its own very special place either here, or in the FAQ...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thanks Cenere, you're awesome.

http://images4.funadvice.com/photo/image/65905/whos-awesome.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yes, Cen is awesome.

So uh, how'd you like mah entry?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So uh, how'd you like mah entry?

Uhm, on the mail, Thoad, not in the thread > >...
You will know when you get the reply.

Besides that:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/wom1cen2.jpg
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Wait (sorry if this a repeat) can we still send you our drafts?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Wait (sorry if this a repeat) can we still send you our drafts?

You draft for the first round? No.
You should be sending the draft for this round instead, as it is described in the new chapter.
You should answer the questions and choose a location, and send it to us for approval.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

lol that is what I meant! Oh well :P
Thanks!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

lol that is what I meant! Oh well :P
Thanks!

You will need to send the draft for each round, and the mail will be up for just as long as it is need for drafts, so do not worry.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Imma sendin mah entry! Sometime after today. Because right now I don't have much time to do anything... Stupid high school. I will fill out the form, though.

1) If you were an emote...

I would be the green one with a supersized longbow and a red bandanna.

2) Vanilla or chocolate?

Vanilla?

3) What is your shoe size?

13 US

4) How would you get the cake?

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Pois0nArr0w/getthecake.png

5) If you could go back in time and punch somebody's lights out, what would your witty one-liner be?

I'm not so great at witty one-liners. So nothing.

6) At what temperature do you wash your underwear?

450F for 20 min. or until golden brown.

7) Finally: it's over 9000!?

Why yes, yes it is.
Showing 1396-1410 of 5646