ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5417911
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I can read again, but I have to wait some hours before starting to think again.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I did email, but I didn't get a reply...and I needed a way to avoid a spam post.

*cough*

Check the FAQ Goumas....although you have a bit of a starring role a few pages back as Strop introduced you...

Page 125 and onwards.

I can read again, but I have to wait some hours before starting to think again.

No rush.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I finished with teh reading. I will read it again when my brain will start working again.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

MY brain never works unless it absolutely needs too!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

While I'm passing through on my lunch break:

1) I will check the emails in about 4 hours though Cenere has been handling most of them, so I'm not worried there.

2) I will continue drawing the introduction immediately thereafter.

The player issue has apparently been resolved, so I will continue with the original plan

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

So do you like take your tablet to work strop?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

No... currently my tablet is locked away until I have free time (i.e. a couple of hours a week) so I don't get distracted from my work x_x

But anyway, I shall update the FAQ in a few minutes with information on the major locations, so you'll know just how much artistic license you have for each.

Then I will continue drawing the introduction.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

1) I will check the emails in about 4 hours though Cenere has been handling most of them, so I'm not worried there.

Not quite the four hours, but it is done now.

Also creepingly tired these days...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Same here... I did a mini-mental status examination on a patient today.

"Mrs N_ may I speak to you? Mrs N_? Mrs N_!?!?!?!?!?"

*shakeshakeshakeshake*

Mrs N_ blinks. "Hello dearie."

"Mrs N_, may I ask you some questions?"

"What for?"

"It's called a Mini-Mental State Examination, it's just to check to see if you've got your bearin- Mrs N_?"

Mrs N_ has fallen asleep again.

NNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH. I can see why the resident got me to do it.

Then I got back to the common room, fell asleep and ended up missing half my class as a result.

---

Anyway, this is the big guide to locations. Any other questions about those locations, email us!

kthnx.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Library & Archives

* Quiet, dusty building in the back streets off Index Road, between the Post Office and the Community Hall.
* Claimed to be maintained by King "Since Beta" Ryan.
* Full of shelves with books that are never read.

Love the fact that I have my own accommodation which I have all to myself! Well...mostly...

* Rumour has it that a major project is happening here, but it's secret and the secret is very tightly guarded. Yes, the moderators are guarding it too, but they don't know what the secret is. Honest.

What's happening? This could be archivable....

RESTRICTED AREAS (a summary of where it is better for you *not* to be found)

* Armor Castle
* anywhere behind Armor Courts
* The moat
* The forest surrounding Armor Castle
* Royal Guesthouses and Pavillion
* The backstage of the Amphitheatre

So that means that we can go to your room Strop? Or wait, that's in the castle isn't it?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I don't know!

So that means that we can go to your room Strop? Or wait, that's in the castle isn't it?

Correct. And unless you're more ninja than Strop or, like Klaus the freakin' BEAR, are able to swim the moat without getting caught by Ubertuna, then scale 300 feet of sheer stone wall, you shouldn't be able to get into the castle.

Also, by "better for you not to be found" I mean you can still be in there but, really, you'll be penalised in some horrible way for it. Klaus, for example, had many gay jokes written at his expense then was kicked unceremoniously out of the tower. Can't say you'd get off that lightly, though.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Maybe we will find out eventually. I know Krin wants all of his games from this point forward to be Multiplayer, and if something big is going on then....*I don't think it could be that*....*no not possible they would never do that its something that has been said will never happen*....I guess we will find out eventually huh?
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Sent my email. So, uh, yeah.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Sent my email. So, uh, yeah.

Congratz. I answered.

Maybe we will find out eventually. I know Krin wants all of his games from this point forward to be Multiplayer, and if something big is going on then....*I don't think it could be that*....*no not possible they would never do that its something that has been said will never happen*....I guess we will find out eventually huh?

They are baking cookies. There, mystery solved.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

You're really fast...

I'll probably revise the bit I sent and add it to my entry for the trial part of round two.

Showing 1426-1440 of 5646