ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5419588
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You're really fast...

I cannot figure out if that is a good thing or not... In this case, I hope it is a good thing, though > >... Other matters, not so much.

I'll probably revise the bit I sent and add it to my entry for the trial part of round two.

Uhm, whut?
You are going to revise it a bit (got that), so hopefully you will not make up more (considering the approvement only is to what you sent), but add what to what for the trial...?
I hope you do realize what you wrote is what your entry will be for the trial part of round two (this round)?
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I thought I was just answering the questions. But what I sent was my entry, right?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I thought I was just answering the questions. But what I sent was my entry, right?

Yes.
Let me see... This is round two. Strop wrote the task was to "answer these odd questions and find a location you will be in the beginning of next round", so you are done now, yes.
The reason you should wait for Strop to finish up before posting, is because he doesn't want the comic to be scattered all over the thread, along with not having to look between a number of comic pages for the posted entries (since is it just as important to post the thing as it is to get it in on the email (though emailthingy has a clear deadline) since the other victestants should be able to use the entry to get more to know as well as reading it for the fun of it)...
Tired rant. Better than rage-splosion.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The reason you should wait for Strop to finish up before posting, is because he doesn't want the comic to be scattered all over the thread, along with not having to look between a number of comic pages for the posted entries

Yes, thank you!

I've introduced a few more characters to the introduction, I'll post ASAP, then finish the rest, also ASAP!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Maybe we will find out eventually. I know Krin wants all of his games from this point forward to be Multiplayer, and if something big is going on then....*I don't think it could be that*....*no not possible they would never do that its something that has been said will never happen*....I guess we will find out eventually huh?

Possibly a multiplayer section? I would think that if it is that secret it would have been bigger than that...

Unless...they are making AG into one big flash game...where you have a character and have to walk to all the different places...

Wouldn't that be wierd....
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Unless...they are making AG into one big flash game...where you have a character and have to walk to all the different places...

Wouldn't that be wierd....

Yeah it would! :P
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Thats what I was thinking about. An MMO based off of AG. It would be a bit like Gaia, and there is a sticky already saying that not to make threads suggesting it that was made by Strop himself. So IDK about that.

As far as being on topic is concerned I have nothing really left to say on topic, until maybe after Strop posts some more stuff.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Has it been ASAP yet, Stroppykins?

My sleep deprivation makes me grow annoyingly impatient.

Ag would make an awesome MMO...

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I submitted my stuff to you guys, so put me in the pending approval category.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, it's not ASAP yet, I'm accumulating a nice pile of .bmps that I have to convert into .png. I shall look at the emails later, but I have a rehearsal tonight.

An MMO based off of AG

lololol no. Definitely not that unless my own guesses are really that far off the mark. Though in one way that would be kinda funny... I'd rather make a fighting game based on AG though. A bit like the ones that come out of NG. Except more epic.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

A bit like the ones that come out of NG. Except more epic.

Yeah and maybe actually fun. Sorry, but I just hate those fighting games...though I hate all fighting games, because it requires you to either remember a bunch of annoying combos or button mash. I don't think a AG fighting games would be all that great honestly. Something that would be epic on the other hand would be some sort of G-Mod type multiplayer game, but that would not exactly be a flash game now would it?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright guys, I think last we left off the introductions was on page 137, so, you can see the last entry there, though I don't particularly recommend it seeing as I was introducing Klaus, you know...

So moving right along, I'll kick things off, then continue updating.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/1-35.png

Don't worry Klaus, Strop is only acting not pleased to see you.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/1-36.png

Guess who's next!

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

why arent tbey appering? or is it just my computer

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I think something along the lines of Capoeira Fighter 3 is about as fun as you can get when it comes to actual fighting games in flash- largely because there aren't a huge amount of special combos you have to remember- it's surprisingly easy to learn the moves.

I would actually like to make more of an RPG with it... with fighter elements :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Guess who's next!

OOOH OOHH! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!! I KNOW!!!

Its...its...its....CRIMSON!!!!

Wow, I am so clever! I can hardly contain my excitement!!!
Showing 1441-1455 of 5646