ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5417497
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I think America could wipe out France with a few nukes...

And it was you Flipp...so don't lie any more.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

OOC: France has nukes too...

Leon says: If we continue to tear each other apart, Strop wins. We must stand together. Crimson was right: It's a conspiracy.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Nuke us with your... nukes. My pride will stand strong!

King Ryan, why have you been sleeping so much? Are you trying to avoid direct conversation? Is it because you're old? Or is it because you blew up my boulangerie?!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Don't be racist fish man.

umm....the French are a race? As in they are not white...but French?

NEVER DISGRACE THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, You stupid, and fat American

wait...isn't that hypocritical if he is the skinny one and you yourself are overweight in comparison?

Now I think at this point it is headed towards a flame war. I have stated my case and will leave it at that....for now.

Now YOUR being racist.

So Americans are a race too? So does that mean I'm not white either, or is it some kind of sub-race underneath your regular race? No seriously its stereotyping, but thats like saying someone is racist against homosexuals...or almost just as close...maybe I am just being a bit strict on the definition of it or something...

If we continue to tear each other apart, Strop wins. We must stand together. Crimson was right: It's a conspiracy.

I agree with your agreeing with me....yeah...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Sacre bleu! Je ne sais PAS porquoi tu accuse King Ryan!

If you were REALLY French, you'd know what I just said!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If you were REALLY French, you'd know what I just said!

Or if he knew translator magic then he could also know what that meant....just saying...
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

What does that have to do with anything?

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm being dead serious, I want to know who did it. I had everything invested in that bakery. It was given to me from my papa. (*cries hysterically) :[

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: It was Chill. I'm, sorry, but I have to reveal truth. Chill did it. After watching you guys fight, I need to tell you all who did it just to stop you: Crimson did it.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Er...

Shush.

Either way... we continue to make near-baseless accusations and move nowhere. So the only suspects are the victestants and Flippo?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Please stop accusing me, I thought you guys were my friends. Why don't you believe me? Do you not like Flippo? I need you all to get to the bottom of this.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

See, this is why it'd be nice to have some evidence.

Or something.

Who likes tacos?

Xzeno? I know you do.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: All right, look: You want some mother fuckin' progress, you got it.

One of us did it. Not Flippo. We need to find out who. I know I didn't and most of us know they didn't. We will take turns explaining why we didn't do it in an orderly fashion. Manta goes first.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Unless, crimson, that two of the victestants were incahoots.

Your theory of flippo being the one who blew up his own bakery would make sense, and flippo apparently had 10 years of chemistry in his brain.

With those 10 years he could have been setting up a bomb for dudeguy, holding a grudge against him.

Flippo then accidentally let his own bomb go off inside his bakery, and blew itself up!

Of course! It all adds up now!

Crimson, thank you for the marvelous idea!
*gives a bottle of home-brewed beer to crimson*

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

OOC: Manta, remember that my character is Leon, not Xzeno. And yes, tacos are awesome.

Leon says: Oh. Hey ugly. Nice to see you. I like you too. You go after Manta. Manta, give your explanation of events.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

So... it was an accident all along?

Something makes me doubt that.

Maybe the fact that he's asking US for help.

I know, we need to each establish an alibi first, then poke holes in everyone's alibi should there be any.

First things first, WHEN, exactly, did the bakery blow up, Flipp?

Showing 2131-2145 of 5646