ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5419594
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Read the Faq sonam

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'm still waiting on a number of people though...
I'm workin' on it. Quick question: Should my character be a personification of myself or could I just use any ol' character and think of some reason for his presence in the world of AG?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Should my character be a personification of myself

I'd prefer it if your character was the personification of the way you perceived yourself on ArmorGames.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'd prefer it if your character was the personification of the way you perceived yourself on ArmorGames.
Well darn. I hate writing myself. I also don't really perceive myself in any way on AG. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

So, uh... why are so many of the mods AWOL?

BlackFang17
BlackFang17
128 posts
Nomad

A I want to be a mod , how do I do that answer questions or anything?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Black fang, read the Rules. you don't actually become a mod. it's just a fiction.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well darn. I hate writing myself. I also don't really perceive myself in any way on AG. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.

Alternatively you can create a character of your own choosing, other people have done this and it can still work just fine.

The main issue here is that this whole tournament is essentially an audition for casting in a separate animation/game. So my judgement depends largely on the strengths of character formation and how they interact with the AG-verse. This is not so much an objective competition.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Alternatively you can create a character of your own choosing, other people have done this and it can still work just fine.
The main issue here is that this whole tournament is essentially an audition for casting in a separate animation/game. So my judgement depends largely on the strengths of character formation and how they interact with the AG-verse. This is not so much an objective competition.

yuh-oh. I think that could end badly for me...
I don't quite know why, but I'm convinced it will.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Basically submitting your character based on how you are will make for a much more successful entry.
This will allow you to participate following your beliefs and views, giving you the best possible
chance of staying in the contest.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Crimsonnn I am a stick too!!!

Well...a stick with a beard...so Ima gonna kill all of you with my 'SINCE BETA' powers!

Hmm...Not doing anything till after my exams.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Ha KR! I'm no stick as you saw just now.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This will allow you to participate following your beliefs and views, giving you the best possible chance of staying in the contest.

Well, that's one element of creating a convincing character...but it's not my main point!

And that's a good thing because if everybody knew my main point, they would try to exploit it! It's secret!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I know the main point! IRL Strop looks like a bogan!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Bah Pazx....photo please?

Strop....I want a photo....

Showing 211-225 of 5646