ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383443
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

I don't know! But I have a feeling! I think he did blow it up, but I think some one PAID him to blow it up too!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

A feeling? You're willing to waste weeks of our time over a feeling?

Even if he was paid, he wad the one who physically blew up the place, and that's what we're trying to figure out.

So, even if someone paid dudeguy to do it, dudeguy was the culprit as far as this mystery is concerned.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Do you have any proof?

Dudeguy had the motive. The technology. And, as far as we know, the time.

So drop it. It's over.

Unless Stroppykins is making us defend or prosecute him in some crazy Phoenix Wright-esque trial.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Exactly, Dudeguy didn't have a scratch on him from the trial. He must've used his mail-order 'fractals' to absorb them or something.

Either way, he had the motive, the means, he has no alibi to defend himself with, and we all know the guy's a grade-A toolbox. It was probably him.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OOC: OBJECTION!

IC: I still believe we should find out who paid him to do it, because that person might turn around, and burn down this place! WITH US IN IT!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry but who could have paid dudeguy? He is a prince he has little need for the money as far as I am concerned.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

OoC: TAKE THAT!

IC: What? This place is made of stone. Mineral. Unless it's magnesium or something, it's non-flammable.

And just look at his shoelaces! A guy with laces like that could definitely afford any and all materials to commit this.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

There's nothing left to burn down.

Besides, me and Manta could take 'im. So could Strop. He may be silent, but he's still here.

We're safe. Don't worry. We have everything on him except a televised confession. It was him, as far as we're concerned.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
good point
... ... ...
Okay, I am outta ideas... Who wants to be the first one interviewed for my article on the recent arson?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It was I all along! Haha, you never expected it because I am not a real character, but I am the culprit!

Nah, I have no idea what we're talking about.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

OoC: WTF?! Where did Ernie come from. o_O

IC: So yeah.

This is over?

I still want a crazy Phoenix Wright trial. To make this last longer or something.

So.

Yeah.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OoC: Woohoo, go team super-bad, we figured it out. xD

IC: Well, glad this is over.

Phoenix Wright trial? I'm sure Soulhack could throw enough tabloid headlines at the media for it. Right Soulhack?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OOC: What the hell... when did Ernie get here? >_>

Ernie, I am happy for you, and imma let you finish, but I am the best random person of all time, OF ALL TIME!

IC: *walks up to Manta*

Question: What went through your mind, when you found out Dudeguy burned down a Bakery?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

OoC: Glad to know you're aware of the PW series, Alt. 8D

IC: Um...

After his recent argument with the Phoenix, all I could think was "Meh. Not that surprising."

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Yes, I will throw in some headlines for a Pheonix Trial. But I am doing a story, and I need to ask questions.

(Writes it down in his notepad)

Question: were you and Dudeguy close?

Showing 2341-2355 of 5646