ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372161
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Flippo, I am a journalist, not a detective. I am simply looking for more input for my article. If you do not wish to cooperate with me, fine, but be warned, I can and will slander your establishment to the fullest extent possible.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

And Vise, I own chickens.

Soooo, you'll fit right in? What are you trying to say?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Flippo, I am a journalist, not a detective. I am simply looking for more input for my article. If you do not wish to cooperate with me, fine, but be warned, I can and will slander your establishment to the fullest extent possible.

Hmm that would explain your "Fox" armatar...no biased news here....
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hmm that would explain your "Fox" armatar...no biased news here....

I am not a biased person, it just, if I don't like the story, I will bend it to my wishes, and make sure it satisfies my expectations.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I am not a biased person, it just, if I don't like the story, I will bend it to my wishes, and make sure it satisfies my expectations.

So yellow journalism then? Still explains the Fox armatar actually.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Punishment is not yet necessary. Dudeguy should repent and atone for his crimes by rebuilding Flippo's boo--Wait! (To Flippo) You wear women's underwear?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

You wear women's underwear?

Wut?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

<OOC> *Points out* Xzeno coined the word 'lynch' in this thread first.

<IC> So now what?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

OOO Chickens who gets the chickens...I call chickens, now for a nice pot hobo stew with an old onion I found and some basil leafs mmmmm

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

OOC: Seriously, it wasn't Dudeguy's fault. Strop just said he did it.

No... YOU GUYS said he did it, Strop said you guys decide who it is and you decided on Dudeguy.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I say we all let Dudeguy go free and just blame Klaus. Of course, Klaus would have been angry that Flippo would not sell him any more cupcakes because he was already way over the legal Blood-Cupcake limit...So Klaus just did a massive fart and blew up the store.

Simple really.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

No... just no...

I have an article all set up for Dudeguy being convicted... I am not about to scrap it because YOU want to blame Klaus. Anyways, not that the dudeguy case has been solved, I have to get back to trying to prove Strop and Cenere's love connection, so if you excuse me... *goes over to where Cenere is sleeping, and kicks out the chair legs* can I have a word with you Cenere?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

T T

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You have boo-lingerie? That is women's underwear?

Never mind.

Dudeguy should repent and atone for his crimes. If he does not I will deal with him... *quick glance at Strop* if I were a moderator, which I am not (yet). So Strop should be the one to deal with Dudeguy.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I say we all let Dudeguy go free and just blame Klaus. Of course, Klaus would have been angry that Flippo would not sell him any more cupcakes because he was already way over the legal Blood-Cupcake limit...So Klaus just did a massive fart and blew up the store.

Trust me, no one could lynch me if they tried. Plus I was busy crapping in Strop's tower, also fixing ArmorCastle...
Showing 2506-2520 of 5646