ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372479
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
IbePois0n
IbePois0n
19 posts
Nomad

OoC: Reminds me of a story I'm not so sure you'd like to hear.

IC: Ooh... That's gotta hurt. Imagine how much pain he'll be in after I unfreeze him...

*resumes firing*

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I thought dudeguy was the one who was supposed to be punished....where did the shooting vice in parts of his body come from?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Eh, I pushed him into the tar, and then force fed him the tar, and it melted him. Afterwards after he reconstructed himself, Frank froze him, and we are using him as target practice.

(Shoots at crotch again)
(Bullet hits his right testicle)
Dang it!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

<OOC>
I serious am freaked out...

This is from Runescape...

http://www.runescape.com/img/newsletter/postbag/28/wom2.gif

Scary huh? WOM there stands for Wise Old Man...this is almost just a poster of KingRyan promoting the Way of Moderation.

Scary...huh?

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

<ooc>
Haha that is hilarious

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OOC: Important announcement

I'm declaring everything that happened from Gabriel pushing Vise into the tar onwards as void, so please ignore the latter part of page 255 onwards, because if it really is canon, I'd have to nerf Frank for using powers he doesn't have, and I'd have to ban both Gabriel and Frank IC, which would mess up the plot.

IC game will resume from the point where Dudeguy has been voted guilty and Strop is jumping up and down telling the people discussing how to torture him that the tar and feathers are here for a purpose. To spell it out for you, I recommend that you use the tar and feathers appropriately. Deviating from these guidelines is an option but may result in undesirable IC consequences e.g. getting kicked out of the tournament.

I am finishing up the material for the next round, so if you ARE going to roleplay anything, do it NOW. Otherwise I will skip ahead and end this segment, and assume that Dudeguy has been tarred and feathered as per pre-Civil War America. Dudeguy will then have to perform the next round in that state.

---

Kingryan: What freaks me out is that when my brother played Runescape, it was he who founded Runescape's first guild, then known as "The Wise Old Men of Runescape." And they went around in wizards robes and long beards, managing the stock exchange, arbitrating on trade disputes and perfoming wedding ceremonies.

---

IC: *glances over at Cen, who is still dozing in the chair*

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

OOC: Thanks strop, if that really happened I would kill them.

IC: "I'M SICK OF WAITING!" picks up dudeguy and puts him in the tar. "Now stay there for about 16 hours then we'll cover you with feathers."

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OOC: Taking away mai fun! Naw, really we were just messin around.
OOC: Also... I am pretty sure I kicked Cens chair over, and asked him questions pretaining to your guy's love life. He promptly gave me verbal abuse, and ignored me.

IC: *watches as Dudeguy struggles to get out of the tar.* Shouldn't we help him? >_> I mean, we don't want him to die.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ooc...

OOC: Also... I am pretty sure I kicked Cens chair over, and asked him questions pretaining to your guy's love life. He promptly gave me verbal abuse, and ignored me.

I pointed this out to Strop, just a little too late. So, to correct it, it would be IC: *glances over at Cen, who is being more grumpy than usual*
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

<IC>
I suggest we put the tare on his fancy shoelaces and the feathers on his hat!!! >

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OOC:

Also... I am pretty sure I kicked Cens chair over, and asked him questions pretaining to your guy's love life. He promptly gave me verbal abuse, and ignored me.

Yep, so as I understand it, Cen is now by himself in the corner being grumpy.

IC: Whoops, Gametesta really went and did it. Careful guys, that tar is sticky!

*walks over to Cen but baulks under his death stare*
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

*picks up Cen's chair*
I will just sit here, and watch how they torture~er 'unish' Dudeguy.
*sits down in Cen's chair*
ooh... Comfy.

IbePois0n
IbePois0n
19 posts
Nomad

I'd have to nerf Frank

Nerf? Like, the dart guns? And why do I need powers to dip someone in boiling liquid metal? But whatever. I'll just watch.

*pulls up lawn chair and popcorn*
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Oh? Can I have some of that Popcorn Frank?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OOC:

Frank, you forgot to tag OOC :P

And why do I need powers to dip someone in boiling liquid metal?

Because you'd need unworldly powers to get your hands on the carbonite in the first place. It's just not in this world because I said so :3

I'm finishing up the next chapter material. There is a LOT of reading, so settle in for the ride! As soon as I submit, this arc will FTB.

And by that I mean that the scene "fades to black" i.e. assumed action plays out as intended but isn't actually explicitly told.
Showing 2551-2565 of 5646