ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385235
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Aw crap, I just realised something. I forgot to explain that the crude scribble of the course (the one that says "the ruins of armorcastle&quot was the schematic Strop had scribbled for Cen, before the castle was rebuilt.

So do you need to explain that before we start now?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So do you need to explain that before we start now?

Uhm, haven't he?
The scribble is the blueprint? Nothing more to explain, is there?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The scribble is the blueprint? Nothing more to explain, is there?

Well the only one I'm really concerned about is what type of booby traps are in Turbulent Tunnel, but as I looked at it a bit better I have a better idea of what is required.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Mmhmhm, I look forward to this round.

I like how you drew Manta's wig lopsided like that. =/

IbePois0n
IbePois0n
19 posts
Nomad

Oh, yay~ Obstacle course of death! With dead fishies! Fun~

Other than that... Uh...

*edges out of view*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

This is gonna be haaaard. I wish I had a tablet, would make it sooo much easier.

Oh well. Its time to animate, after I make an eCard of course.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I would have to disagree with the analysis that any of the victestants are idiots, but maybe I'm being to literal.

On a side note, the temptation to have Leon's hyena die a messy death this round is overwhelming.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Since I do not want to keep track of the comments on Strop's wall, I will remind you that any questions should be directed at me or at the email. Otherwise you might not get a reply in time.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

right so I just sent my entry in and am hopefully done with it. Though I did write it while I am tired...and that never tends to end well for me.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Are my 5 idiot points for insulting you crown strop? *chuckles*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Wahahaha!

Sent mine in.

I write quickly. =/

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

but I am the best random person of all time

no that would be floyd.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I thought the hitman was the easy way...

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Hi my hard-drive on my computer has broken.... and by broken I mean commited suicide and SNAPPED IN HALF!!! so I'm at my library.... they are really strict about doing "work" on them so i really shouldn't even be on here now. I don't think my PC will be fixed by Friday but I will try and post something eeerrr....sorry about this :*(

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Gotten a few entries already, but I haven't had the time to answer yet (just so you know), and since I am going more or less offline for a few days because I have my siblings visiting, there probably will be no answer before Saturday.

Also:
Just go by your best on how the course looks like, since, well, Strop only gave the sketch and the bit of animation.
Basically thinking "How would Strop make this obstacle as annoying and almost impossible to cross as possible?" and then look at the sketch and see if it matches somehow.
And as for the traps, well... They are there.

Showing 2581-2595 of 5646