ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5416734
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, some more edits just to make this list manageable:

Feed him laxatives every hour

You can't do this because Strop is not conscious, and if you do this after he has regained consciousness he will know what's happening! Find a mode of administration other than per orally. Like a suppository.

Make him click a button 10,000 times

Again, this isn't practical, nor is it meaningful.

Reap his soul with Naruto reaper

I don't know how to make sense of this, so will ignore it.

Get him high on caffeine, so he'll be twitchy while he struggles to get free from the expensive shibari/craps himself repeatedly.

Somebody vetoed this suggestion as it stood. Perhaps find a compromise. That doesn't involve Strop repeatedly crapping himself.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

We could dye Strop's mane and tail platinum blonde.
A ninja with a platinum color tail, usually, cannot be very stealthy and a ninja that is not stealthy is not a ninja.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Who's to say you'd be hindering my plans if Strop did end up shooting somebody? I've already found a solution to that hypothetical. Don't underestimate my flexibility!
A solution that doesn't involve a delay? In that case, full speed ahead! We're getting Strop to shoot some living flesh! Who's with me!?

OK, possible list:

- Shaving: No one has objected to shaving. At this point, it makes it on the list.
- Unicorn horn: No one seems to object to this either.
- Give him laxatives: I'd rather not, to be honest, but everyone seems to be OK with this.
- Some sort of caffeine based vengeance (any ideas?)

Additionally, we have some ideas that no one has vetoed or supported:

- Dye Strop's mane and tail. This doesn't work with the shaving.
- Get Strop to shoot a living creature. Come on, now I wanna see how he gets out of this.

So, what does everyone think of these ideas?
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Some sort of caffeine based vengeance (any ideas?)

Mix some caffeine powder into the laxative making it nasty tasting, and disguising the caffeine.
Dye Strop's mane and tail. This doesn't work with the shaving.

Dye it because if you shave it he will be able to run and swim faster.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

- Dye Strop's mane and tail. This doesn't work with the shaving.
Shave everything except for lower half of his main and the tip of his tail. Colour those.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Shave everything except for lower half of his main and the tip of his tail. Colour those.

Why not just shave random parts of him and dye the other parts so that he looks weird or butchered if your going to do that?....not that I'm trying to imply anything here...
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

main
*mane
Fail spelling. ;_;

Why not just shave random parts of him and dye the other parts so that he looks weird or butchered if your going to do that?....not that I'm trying to imply anything here...
Lulz~ That could totally work. I've got nothing to say in the matter, though, I just toss random suggestions.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

What if we shave all his hair except for his mane and tail off, and dye the tail and mane tye-dye?

AND put on a plastic horn.

Also, my computer's screen is busted, so I'll be on scarcely with my mom's computer... she, er, kind of doesn't know I broke mine yet...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

You can't do this because Strop is not conscious, and if you do this after he has regained consciousness he will know what's happening! Find a mode of administration other than per orally. Like a suppository.

We'll lie it was someone else or something...
Again, this isn't practical, nor is it meaningful.

Ok, if you find so... Still be funny!
I don't know how to make sense of this, so will ignore it.

Don't tell me you've never watched Naruto!!! Only show I watch these days, the rest is crap...
- Shaving: No one has objected to shaving. At this point, it makes it on the list.

Ok, doing those things.

The list:

Shave Strop
Put a plastic horn on his head (The worst of torture!)
Tar and feather him
Tie him in a chair with Shibari.
Ruin his ninja suits (only Thoad has permission)
Brand him with a permanent marker (Instead of a poker)
Ship him to Newgrounds as a party favor labeled PONY RIDE.
Shave him OR dye mane and tail platinum OR shave upper half and dye everything else platinum.
Make Strop shoot someone (Not me)

The list is mean...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Dye it because if you shave it he will be able to run and swim faster.

Strop won't go swimming. He got - people for that.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

How about we not let him wear his ninja suit for a week and instead make him wear the suit of a bunny.

Meanning, feetie pajamas bunny.

We should also make him run through AG town square yelling: "THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING".

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

If we give him a huuuge overdose of caffeins about 30 minutes before he wakes up, he'll get hit with mania, depression, lapses in judgment, disorientation, disinhibition, delusions, hallucinations, and psychosis.

Sounds like fun.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

If we give him a huuuge overdose of caffeins about 30 minutes before he wakes up, he'll get hit with mania, depression, lapses in judgment, disorientation, disinhibition, delusions, hallucinations, and psychosis.
And then, we'll get him addicted to heroin! Yeah, this is gonna be great! This is why I'm not fond of the caffeine idea. I don't think substance abuse of any kind is an appropriate revenge scheme or punishment. Even if the substance is only caffeine.

I think that shaving and dying should be combine, as mentioned.

Thoad, I'm not sure how either of those ideas are workable.

Ulimitedpower,a few of the things you have listed have been rejected outright by a user (me). Tarring and feathering, most notably, breaks the rules.

So, does anyone object to making Strop shoot someone? I suggest we do that regardless of what ever else we do, because it's the only thing that will actually make stuff happen.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I agree with the shaving and dyeing. And the framing. Once again, as long as you guys promise not to injure me permanently - a scar is fine; I have a scar on my chest because I was stabbed once - I'll be willing to take the hit.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Ulimited, one reason I'm slow to reply to your emails is that I get the impression it will take some time to get you to understand how this whole roleplaying thing works. There are some basic principles that you may not be familiar with.

Ruin his ninja suits (only Thoad has permission)

Once again, until somebody convinces me that this is possible, I'm not allowing this.

We'll lie it was someone else or something...

You can't do anything to Strop once he regains consciousness! If you don't understand why, just know that it's because I said so (and if you don't understand why then, remember that I'm hosting this, therefore what I say about the game goes).

For the same reason you can't make Strop do things after he regains consciousness. How he reacts to whatever has happened while he was passed out is entirely up to me. That's simple world rules.

Don't tell me you've never watched Naruto!!! Only show I watch these days, the rest is crap...

I'm very familiar with Naruto (One Piece is better). I'm up to date with the serialised manga. However you can't simply impose the metaphysics of another fictional universe onto this one, which is why doing any soul-reaping or other Akatsuki shenanigan wouldn't make sense: it simply doesn't apply.

For the same reasons, I had to confiscate a few lightsabers and a slab of carbonite early on. These things are only allowed under special circumstances and you can't just bring them in without warning.

Tarring and feathering, most notably, breaks the rules.

Well, I'm vetoing it because we already did that to Dudeguy, and to use the same punishment twice is just boring.

It seems so far the consensus centers around going nuts with Strop's coat, and making him shoot somebody. You will, of course, have to remove Strop's clothes in order to go nuts with his coat. Which means you'll be viewing him in the buff...?

Whatever floats your boat! Strop doesn't care, he won't remember anything.
Showing 3691-3705 of 5646