ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3414222
Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Upon further investigation, you will actually find U.

With a NO in front of it, therefore, NO U! >

...I assume you're using two dice (or 2d6, if you prefer) to give me an advantage deliberately.

I want to give the semblance of- I mean I have compassion towards Chill <_<

If you can, use real dice.

Unfortunately, I have never had occasion to use them, so as far as my place goes, no dice!

That said, I will presently roll:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/roll.png

Aren't you lucky, Chill!

Chill walks away with minor damage, but the evidence is kept for documentation...
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,306 posts

With a NO in front of it, therefore, NO U! >
Yes, but, if you think about it, it's also a NO U, so ha!

Unfortunately, I have never had occasion to use them, so as far as my place goes, no dice!
No occasion to- what if you need to make decision? What do you do, flip a coin? At least it uses atmospheric noise rather than, say, Java's built-in "random" number generator. Still, you no what they say: "Never trust a number generator unless it rolls or measures radioactive decay!" Now that I think about it, only I say that.

Aren't you lucky, Chill!
Well, the odds were in his favor. Still: Yay! He didn't die! The dice gods have smiled upon us today! See, dice gods are related to atmosphere monsters, which is how they influenced these roles. I'm glad to see dice-based justice has been dealt.

Now that that's all sorted out, I'll just wait for next round.
Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Still, you no what they say: "Never trust a number generator unless it rolls or measures radioactive decay!" Now that I think about it, only I say that.

I'm starting to understand why Leon is the way he is now.

While you guys wait, I'll share with you the main reason why Strop is mostly portrayed as a destructive hyperditz: My favourite flash animation. Ever. Even more than the Brackenwood series. Even more than Tankmen. Even more than There She Is!! Even more than Egoraptor's Awesome series. Even more than... oh you get the idea.

I'm posting it now because I just finished the epic sequel: the Dad Game. I attempted it for a little while last year before I figured it was way too big and too large for me to fit into my schedule, and since then I've been chipping away at it in little bits. You'll find that most of the gameplay is derived from Dad's... abilities uncovered one random evening, and includes material from all the other work the creator has released.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,777 posts

NOO its future strop...bet that how you feel somtimes lol

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,777 posts

Guess the unicorn killed the WoM...

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Yeah, the unicorn had it with your *********ing ******** haha.

No, seriously, I'm lining up the updates. Drawing Strop with all this stuff done to him is... tricky...

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Er, hi guys. I've got some news.

Remember how I was like "oh, I know what I'm going to do with Strop if he gets framed for shooting Chill"?

Yeah, well, uh, I'm stuck. A little embarrassing to bluff my way this far and reveal it to you now, but there you have it. I've been trying to think my way out of it but it's going to take a while.

Thanks to this, I've decided I'm going to indefinitely suspend the WoM. Sorry to leave you all hanging like this, but it isn't all in vain! Since I've been discussing this matter in private with some others, we've agreed to simultaneously unveil another tournament that was in the works: Gantic's Mayfest. I suggest you all check it out!

Once I've sorted out all these issues, which may not be for quite a while thanks to job applications period coming up, I'll get back to you. Once again, I'm sorry about this.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Yeah, okay, so obviously that was an April Fool's prank, designed to draw attention to Gantic's Mayfest. Thing is, Gantic has said that there will be no Mayfest tournament but I can't be so sure about that... I mean, I even went to the trouble of drawing that poster and everything...

Anyway, it's not like I'm going to pull this and leave you hanging. Here's the next little segment.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/6-0.png

To recap: Nemo was turned into Nill by Zophia's f-bomb, and missed out on getting turned back.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/6-1.png

Little side contest here: the funniest caption for the top frame wins a mystery bonus item which can be used for the rest of the tournament.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/6-2.png

I would also like to add that Nemo himself wrote the story for the segments with Nill in it. I merely adapted it into comic form.

NEXT: We find out how Strop reacts to his comeuppance!

KnockoutSloth
KnockoutSloth
3,717 posts

WTF was with the drawing of the chik TOTALLY dqueezing her tits.....lol

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,086 posts

WTF was with the drawing of the chik TOTALLY dqueezing her tits.....lol

I told you that box needed redrawn. D :
KnockoutSloth
KnockoutSloth
3,717 posts

squeezing*

Pazx
Pazx
5,873 posts

Arwh...

I wish this thing would hurry up and finish so I can show my face on AG again > >

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

I told you that box needed redrawn. D :

Yeah, I get it now D:

FOR THE RECORD, SHE IS ACTUALLY SQUEEZING HER BOOBS. BUT ONLY BECAUSE THEY'RE FALLING OUT OF HER SHIRT.

I wish this thing would hurry up and finish so I can show my face on AG again > >

Just coz you dropped out doesn't mean you have to stop being active on AG. Look at all the other users who stopped replying to my emails for no apparent reason and kept on posting as if nothing was happening <_<
Pazx
Pazx
5,873 posts

Hahahahahaotherreasonsnotbecauseidroppedout.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Hahahahahaotherreasonsnotbecauseidroppedout

Can't you just assume that I'm trying to give you face by not mentioning the details? Because I remember perfectly the documentation on why you "dropped out", and it's sitting in my email archives.
Showing 3796-3810 of 5647