ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3457902
Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Hopefully the winning character doesn't get his powers drained from him or anything like that....just saying....

I can tell you now that we won't be doing anything to your characters that will affect your character's attributes without your prior permission.

The famous Strop Type.

You won't believe what marketers are doing to Irwin these days. I found a kiddie ride titled "The Crocodile Hunter" in which both Irwin and a croc were sitting in the back with an :O expression on their face. And this is supposed to be appealing how?

And God forbid I would ever voluntarily use that abominable spelling organization!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,494 posts

I can tell you now that we won't be doing anything to your characters that will affect your character's attributes without your prior permission.

I kind of guessed that, but I was making a reference to...another competition....Cenere would you like to comment?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

And God forbid I would ever voluntarily use that abominable spelling organization!

God Forbid most of this zite ever intentionally uze the abominable organisation zpelling!

Zeriously, you might as well zpell it organeiss.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

Oopz, zorry. I zpelled the word 'az' wrong here.

might as well

*az
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,056 posts

Sent my entry in.

And I never knew Alt was French :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,472 posts

God Forbid most of this zite ever intentionally uze the abominable organisation zpelling!

Zeriously, you might as well zpell it organeiss.
I love the letter z, and that's the main reason I listen when my browser's spellcheck tells me organisation is misspelled (more words with z in? Awesome!), but curse you alt! Do not overuse it in that hideous preppy-girl way!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

I love the letter z, and that's the main reason I listen when my browser's spellcheck tells me organisation is misspelled (more words with z in? Awesome!), but curse you alt! Do not overuse it in that hideous preppy-girl way!

Don't you mean hideous preppy-guy way? I'm quite sure that both my gender and gender identity are male, thank you :P

Also, that's why you made your username Zophia instead of Sophia, right?
Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

I'm quite sure that both my gender and gender identity are male, thank you :P

Nope, still preppy-girl. Or flaming, super gay guy? Which is kinda the same...
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

Nope, still preppy-girl. Or flaming, super gay guy? Which is kinda the same...

I'd rather be Elton John than Cameron Diaz . . . no homo . . . .

>_<
Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

And you can tell everybody that this is your song. It might be quite simply, but now that it's done I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words how won... Yeeaah.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

*puts on funny glasses*

Another added benefit of not being Cameron Diaz is that I wasn't in The Box.

Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

Oh, that's like not being a mod and not having to deal w... I lost my thought. I looked for it, neither of the persons roaming my head could find it. I doubt they looked very well, though.
I think I will just go visit the unicorns, then.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

I lost my thought. I looked for it, neither of the persons roaming my head could find it. I doubt they looked very well, though.

Dissociative Identity Disorder is only useful if co-op exists in your little world.

I think I will just go visit the unicorns, then.

Like S- er, I mean Feathers, Cadillac, and Tom Cruise?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,791 posts

A single word has cause chaos in the WoM ohno wheres the Librarian...beware of giants for they tend to turn into windmills...isn't Danmark known for its giants? Lets make useless references to things not known and pretend it has validation in the world B)

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

Denmark is known for its Vikings and its breakfast pastries, not its giants >_>

Showing 3886-3900 of 5647