ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3413577
Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Well, let's just say leaving the castle via flying-fox is really visible from a very long way off...

It was a forseen consequence given it was also their only option (note Strop's line a couple of pages back.)

Also, if anybody gets a screencap of 1234567 views, I'll give them something special :3

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

Is it a Guilty Gear reference, by any chance? Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!!?

They gonna get DESTROYED!

okay, bedtime for me, will send out those emails when I finish work tomorrow, before I start writing the next segments.
Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

btw Crimson:

Thanks for the clarification.

I know you hate email, but that's our only organised way of communicating with everybody, so please check your inbox as I sent a circular to the last address you provided us!
Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

btw Crimson, could you check your email inbox? It seems you've changed emails in the relatively recent past, so hopefully we're sending stuff to the right one. You may not have received an email I sent to a lot of people because of this, so I just resent it.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

In a list, I'm currently in correspondence with:

Alt
Crimson
Dudeguy
Efan
Goumas
Hermit
Kingryan
Thoad
Xzeno

Mav is the last applicant to make a new appearance in the tournament. I have something planned for him, but he doesn't know what it is yet. He will find out eventually, kekekekekeke.

I'll get more story posted probably... oh crap I'm doing late cover tomorrow. Make that Wednesday then.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,538 posts

It's gonna be a long start to the week...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,493 posts

I know you hate email

Well actually I'm a bit more ok with it now that I've become accustomed to checking it every day. Regardless I haven't changed my email and just received the email today. I don't know what would make you think I changed my email though.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,842 posts

flying-fox

So that's how you're using Efan? Well-played
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,538 posts

BTW; DudeGuy? Have we even seen him since his shoelaces were mentioned?

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

crimson, I have 2 emails under your name, as recorded from your replies, strangely enough. but since you confirmed one of them i'll stick to that one.

dudeguy hasn't been in since the steeplechase, but is still around and even more crackpot than ever. prepare for a crackpot showdown!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,065 posts

My biceps are so awesome.

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

you'd give venus williams a run for her money lol

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,065 posts

I would squash her like a bug.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,929 posts

Was that much if a crackpot before?

Strop
Strop
10,841 posts

actually the strangest thing about dude guy before was his shoelaces. but that confession re: flippo's bakery revealed a far crazier side of him...

Showing 5101-5115 of 5647