ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3527524
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

Good luck, you guys who will be affected by the hurricane. We'll... work something out. I'm about to work 10 days in a row anyway, after which I'll be packing to move house, coz I bought a house and all...

BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO GET DONE ANYWAY

kingryan
kingryan
4,199 posts
Blacksmith

I'm about to work 10 days in a row anyway, after which I'll be packing to move house, coz I bought a house and all...

And he's already raking in the $$ as a Doctor...
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

Alright, a fortnight since the last update. That's a bit poor from all of us.

Anyway, it seems that the whole "you guys collectively write something" kinda didn't work. Admittedly a lot of the time I was scratching my head trying to figure out if I could prod at it without ending up just delegating everything... but that resulted in nothing being said.

So.

This aside we have some material. Some of it needs changing. I'm going to assume you guys are now all either busy with year 12 or college, meaning I'll take firm hold of the reins again, and will contact everybody over the next week to see who's still in and ready to write something in a more directed fashion. I'll also be piecing the plot points together and that means editing your writing in a way I see fit, seeing as previously it has been indicated that we should just get on with the business of finishing this arc and wrapping up and going home happy.

Besides, Cen and I have some quite exciting developments and ideas for the project upon the completion of this stage, so all the more reason to just get it over with.

sirmed2
sirmed2
166 posts
Bard

It's too messy. :P

Could barely read it...

Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

If you tried reading through this thread, I will understand it, but if you actually read through the archive where the story is put up quite clearly, it is a bit harder for that to be justified to me, even with the amount of retcon and change of plot.

Alright, a fortnight since the last update. That's a bit poor from all of us.

kingryan
kingryan
4,199 posts
Blacksmith

meaning I'll take firm hold of the reins again

That is such an appropriate metaphor...

I'm still around
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

[quote]Alright, a fortnight since the last update. That's a bit poor from all of us.

...[/quote]

Except for Cen, obviously.
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

Except for Cen, obviously.

Exactly.

Look, a sketch! Or, sketches.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/wom.jpg
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts
Shepherd

I'm here, I think. Though I've been inundated with school work right now.

I'll look forward to that email.

Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

It had its two year anniversary three months ago.
And it isn't finished yet, because most are procrastinating actually submitting their parts so the rest of us can move on.

Also, Strop is being slaved about on his job by everyone, because being an intern sucks donkey, so he can't sit around actually making sure those parts are being submitted.

kingryan
kingryan
4,199 posts
Blacksmith

It's been almost a year right?

Bahahahahaha...
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

Also, Strop is being slaved about on his job by everyone, because being an intern sucks donkey

BALLS

Hi guys. I'm now 126 hours into my 130 hour fortnight. After that, it's just another 30 to go and I'll have finished my SUPER STINT.

Then I move house, so yeah. No updates then either. Sorry.

Going to bed now, looking forward to the sweet sweet experience of working, but not actually wearing a pager that goes off all the time OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts
Shepherd

And it isn't finished yet, because most are procrastinating actually submitting their parts so the rest of us can move on.

I wonder what would happen is you spent your time in another fashion, rather than reminding us about procrastination. :P

Cancer might be cured! AIDs might be defeated! We could land on Mars! Or the Sun! STROP MIGHT GIVE UP HIS FETISH!

Yeah, lets stick with cancer; its more realistic.
Strop
Strop
10,835 posts
Herald

STROP MIGHT GIVE UP HIS FETISH!

And which fetish might you be referring to here?
Cenere
Cenere
13,734 posts
Scribe

And which fetish might you be referring to here?

All of them.

I wonder what would happen is you spent your time in another fashion, rather than reminding us about procrastination. :P

You mean, like getting a bachelor degree while waiting for you people to do your thing and submit something? Done. Started a master's degree too.
Showing 5296-5310 of 5647