ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5419272
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Or I could just blame all the people that have problems with their nervous system. Without them you would not have to be busy. Or have a job I guess

It was more the problem of people who thought they had a problem with their nervous system but did not.

And without them, I would still have a job, I would rather be paid the same to do less :P
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

THE F-BOMB

So I read the F-bomb part. I see how it goes now. Zophia made everyone a female ^^
Judging by the last thing you posted Strop everyone has been changed BACK sometime in between? ;P

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Read the end of the F-bomb chapter, the part with the great rains. It'll explain not only why just about everybody changed back, but also why Nill and Moe did not.

What hasn't been explained is why... nah I think I'll leave it at that and see if you figure out what I'm getting at :P

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Why the rain changed them back in the first place?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Good guess, but Strop explained it in the form of uncaptioned pictograms to Nill. So technically he did explain it, I just don't think anybody quite understood what he meant :P

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Okay... I'll try to find it and read it later today...
Thanks Strop

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What? More content?

Yeah, that joke is getting old now.

Keep going Strop and Cenny!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hi guys sorry for content-less update. My AIM isn't working so I'm finding it difficult to check in.

I've been travelling, hence no updates yet. My annual leave actually coincides with XMas-NY break, which is nice (anytime not in the hospital during a public holiday is nice). I'm now back from Cairns and settled back in Sydney for a few weeks with my tablet and laptop for the express purpose of finishing WoM. However I do need to repair the house as usual, so it'll be a few days while I paint the bathroom...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

However I do need to repair the house as usual, so it'll be a few days while I paint the bathroom...

OOOOOOOOOH! What color? :3

settled back in Sydney for a few weeks with my tablet and laptop for the express purpose of finishing WoM.

I shall await the next update. The story so far is intriging ^^
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

What a pity I ditched this baby so early on.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You had the right idea Nicho, it's all grown up now, past the teething, the terrible toddler, the tempestuous teen... now it's the adult kid who won't get the hell out of my house and leave me in peace lol.

No but really, every time I try to gear up for the home stretch I seem to make the home stretch longer, and it takes me months to even find an appropriate window of time to bang out the next segment D:

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What a pity I ditched this baby so early on.

Killersup is on the opposite side. He just is starting to read this, just to find out that it is over. D:
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

No but really, every time I try to gear up for the home stretch I seem to make the home stretch longer, and it takes me months to even find an appropriate window of time to bang out the next segment D:

Well, just take your time, and hope when the Forum wipe comes, this thread is preserved!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*pokes with a stick*

Showing 5461-5475 of 5646