ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5441240
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Why don't you leave it until tomorrow?
I'm sure we can wait. Maybe resting might make you feel better, and your colouring will be twice as good tomorrow xD

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the color change Cen.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why don't you leave it until tomorrow?

Because I am stubborn and stupid?

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/jessample.jpg

Thanks for the color change Cen.

It's better now?
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Well, when I ment tan, I din't mean 7 hours in the sun.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, when I ment tan, I din't mean 7 hours in the sun.

Well, tan can be a lot of things. Which is why I ask you to tell me, if the colours are wrong.
7 hours in the sun will be 3rd degree burns for me....
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Hehe she looks great, again *hugs self* :3

It's better now?

Yush.

Because I am stubborn and stupid?

You're not stupid >.<
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You're not stupid >.<

Zophia usually calls me "Stupborn" (Dumstaedig), when I am going into that trail.

Thinking about... Is she a firebird, or a birdfire?
Uhm, is she firely glowing, or is she just coloured like that?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Why are so many of the characters just gray?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

She um...
People assume that she's constantly on fire. That is not the case.
The red and orange are the colour of her feathers. She does set herself on fire, but just sporadically, like if shes angry or tense or near extreme heat.
I should have included in my char sheet; sometimes after the flames die down, her tail is left alight/smouldering.

So, no glowing unless she's on fire?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I think she should be walking on hot coals.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why are so many of the characters just gray?

Many = four.
And they have not submitted a ref to the ref-thread, so I refuse to colour them, before that happens.
Just view them as locked.

So, no glowing unless she's on fire?

Darn, shadows, then > <
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

And they have not submitted a ref to the ref-thread, so I refuse to colour them, before that happens.
Just view them as locked.

Yes i thought it was because they hadn't done something or their characters incomplete.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yes i thought it was because they hadn't done something or their characters incomplete.

Well, Garrett and Richard is... might not be the official characters, but we do not really know.
And the rest have no ref, and I refuse to find them in the mail, because I am lazy like that.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

What a nice morning for a walk. People always talk no about "why nothing is happening" and how all the city is quieter but why do you want action when you have such a beautiful sun rise here. Absolutely nothing in the world to... hey wait a minute what are those two doing. Where have all these posters come from? the 6th.... 'have what it takes', well I suppose so... 'test my mettle' sounds interesting-ish well I suppose it can't hurt to check it out, the amphitheatre is only a short walk but... it all seems very intruiging. I hope no one wil mind me taking this poster. I know I'll forget about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll have to check my calander... the 6th, the 6th, I swear their is something happening then. Oh, whoops that is the 9th I'm visting York. But I'll only have a few days to prepare for it. To become a moderator... I wonder what that means exactly. What will I have to do, what will I need. Yes it all seems intruiging but I could be sat round a table all day, so I'll need my Zen, or it could be a challenging battle against evil in far off lands; in which case I'll need my cutlass. At least the amphitheatre isn't far, it would barely be a wasted trip to pack the wrong things.
You see that is the main problem. The "not knowing". I could go ask a mod but... well "you know".... and the streets are still deserted. Everyone here is either hidden away preparing for this Mod thing or hidden away scared of all the crime and stuff. This place, my castle is beautiful but jesus security can get lax. If I'm away for a while I'll have to ask a minder to come round and keep an eye on it else it will probably get plundered. Or perhaps I'm just being paranoid... everything normally works out fine. I'm here after all. An "aristocrat" in my very own castle. Ha, I've come so far from those tortured school days. Yes I'm alone still but I'm flippin' rich. It sounds horrible and I'm sorry but being in a four-poster bed really soothes the tears.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A busy few days, but now I can search around this place for my stuff. Meet at the amphitheatre to do... to do what? Preperations then, it is good to starts somewhere and that is easy, I always have my rubber-chicken-with-a-pulley-through-the-middle. It is so brilliantly useful in so few ways but I treasure it as highly as all my gold. I wouldn't put it past those mods to try and hurt us with foul beasts so I think I'll have to go to my sword room. I think I'll go with my beuatiful cutlassthat was eeerrr... "salvaged" from a wreck of a pirate ship. They say it was Samuel Hedge's sword almost perfect in balance with the pirates code etched into the blade. For a bloodthirsty drunkard some of his rules made sense. Anyway it is light and not too impractical to use so it should do better than my Claymore. Oh why is this here? My compass better come it is always very useful and points me to so many things. To North, to goals it could point me to the San Siro if I asked. But it really shouldn't have been in here... oh well. If it gets boring or I have to travel somewhere I'll need my Zen so I don't drift off. The music keeps my attention up even if it is deemed "anti-social" by some.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the other day, after all this preperation, I finally sat down and thought about why I'm doing this, or rather applying to start this.. From the very start were almost seperate from us. High up above us, that is how I first heard about this. Strop and Zophia stood high up in the tower shouting into their soopah-doopah-awesometastic-mega-megafone.. We got the message, everyone did, even those outside of the city limits almost felt it. But I'm almost at the top, respected (sort of), I have friends, my opinions counts for something... so it isn't the &quotower" of being a mod I have enough for now. I want to help to give as much as everyone here has helped me. I'm so much more now than I was when I first arrived. I'm Pixel now not "that pathetic guy who gets bullied every which way he turns" and they all helped me make the leap and I thnk being a mod is the best way to repay them. Cut the crime rates, imporve the standard of living etc. I could help I kow I could.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The 6th, it is here at last. I have my things and it is just a short trip to the amphitheatre. I have had a hearty breakfast (full English of course) and everything is locked away nice and safe for my return "knock on wood". Oh, I didn't think about weather and stuff... oh well these clothes will have to do, I doubt I would have worn anything differently anyway, T-shirt and Jeans are fine in this summer heat. The start of this great journey (or whatever it turns out to be) is just down the street and the theatre is looking resplendant as always. It is silent, which is strange, they must have ushered out all the bands etc. no bookings today (or double bookings for that matter).
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I didn't expect this many people to turn up, so varied in character too... this should be fun...

ok that was my forst round thing above the double lines. Since I ahve apparentley made it as a journal the dashed lines are to show new entries.

And Cenere thanks the chicken looks fine now.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And Cenere thanks the chicken looks fine now.

Glad you liked it, and the skintone should be better too.
Showing 811-825 of 5646