ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5441824
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Now now, Strop has had a long week with a lot of work and other stuff to do, and he has worked so much he could. And you will be in it soon, I can tell.
Oh, and there is still a few who seem to simply have forgotten about this, so Manta, kick some'o'ya'friends about this. Not KR, just the rest, if I remember correctly.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Come one manta you should be more patie.... wait I minute mine hasn't been yet <grumbles> jk sorry. <shifts feet>

Ergh, I'm just being stressy. But yeah... two of the "less realistic" characters haven't been introduced yet. t.T

Kiddin'... But uh... They're excellent so far.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

t.T

T T...

Ergh, I'm just being stressy. But yeah... two of the "less realistic" characters haven't been introduced yet.

That would be me and who else?..?

The intro should be finished up soon... Sunday, maybe. Until then, it is just waiting, hoping, and planning. And drawing characters being tortured in my case, but you will se more of that next round... Did I just say too much there..?
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

And drawing characters being tortured in my case, but you will se more of that next round... Did I just say too much there..?

Possibly. Can you email me the pics with Frank in them? *waits for no*
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Possibly. Can you email me the pics with Frank in them? *waits for no*

Well, I have only showed the ones I made to Strop and Zophia (for advice), and since they are for the next round, I would rather not spoil anything for anyone.
I think that was a no, right?

They do not look very awesome, just... sketchy. And I still have to do ... 2...3... And a comic. *sigh*
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

>.<

Cen, there's this cool new invention called self-esteem. You should try it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cen, there's this cool new invention called self-esteem. You should try it.[quote]
Self iistiiem? Wa's that?
No, seriously, it is sketchy and kinda crappy, much like... Much like what I did for my entry last round.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Now... How did I do that....
Click quote, put text, click quote end... More text.... Submit...
> >

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't think I've seen that. But it was probably better than what I could do. I'm only good w/ traditional.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, I don't think I've seen that. But it was probably better than what I could do. I'm only good w/ traditional.

Same quality as the crack comics, really.
And traditional is a good thing to be good at. There is no shame in using pencil and paper instead of the computer and a tablet. Often, the first looks better.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I know. I just fail at digital is all. That's why I'm taking Graphic Arts right nao. We get to use CS3 Extended~

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I know. I just fail at digital is all. That's why I'm taking Graphic Arts right nao. We get to use CS3 Extended~

... I wish I had that... *sigh* No fair...
All I ever got to learn in all the classes I have been to is "How to do perspective on buildings" and "This is a shadow"... Not anything useful...
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I taught myself that stuff three years ago >.<

In Art 1 we're doing continuous line drawings. Let's just say I fail at drawing shoes... Not flowers, though. Those turned out pretty well.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Offtopic we be, when we should not, so I will just final-comment.

I taught myself that stuff three years ago >.<

In Art 1 we're doing continuous line drawings. Let's just say I fail at drawing shoes... Not flowers, though. Those turned out pretty well.

I have learned about perspective four times. This is building persepctive, and not anything I actually can use (because I suck that the rest of the background-family). I have the understanding, but I do not care much about it.
I am still learning about how to add shadows, what colours to use, where the highlights are placed and why... Along with that, I am trying to come to terms with the fact that I am to strict in my drawings. I need to.. loosen up a bit. I am still learning..
And shoes are fun. Strop does them well.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

*left it a bit late*
Ahhh our introduction is awesoommeeee!

"Jess is a tad hyperactive"
A tad?!

I should probably fill out the form... And my starter place description thingo... (teh Wilderness, btw... Should I not have said that here?)
Anyway... I'm in the car right now but when I get back I'll get to it.

Showing 1471-1485 of 5646