ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5384197
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK I'm just going to go off on a limb here and say that Flippo Le Hippo himself blew up his own bakery for the reasons of getting people to pay attention to him again and to frame the victestants because they are apparently:

untrained, inexperienced and worst of all, non-French losers

No one up there has either the proper tools or motive in combo that I could see.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Blasphemy! Why would I blow up my whole life works for attention that I already obtain? I would DIE for my precious boulangerie.

"When you point your finger at someone, you have 5 or 6 of them pointing back at you."

~ Papa Snippo le Hippo

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

<IC>Well on top of this theory how do we know you even blew up your bakery. You just came into the amphitheatre saying that someone blew up your bakery, and pointed at your slightly dirtied shirt saying that you were in it. How do we even know it was blown up to begin with?

<OOC> Just note this is me going out on a limb with a huge conspiracy theory

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

"When you point your finger at someone, you have 5 or 6 of them pointing back at you."

which is why I don't point fingers. I amuse myself by making everyone seam innocent, and watch everyone struggle to find an answer.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I promise it blew up! You can ask anyone. *mumbles under breath* You'd think you'd believe me since I always tell the truth...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*wakes*

What's all this noise?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well seeing as how no one is allowed to leave to see the bakery how can we know for sure? Also how do we know this is not a conspiracy with Strop to get us to all blame each other?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You'd think you'd believe me since I always tell the truth...

Ahh...but how do we know that you are telling the truth then? That is a very blanket statement, and it is probably that you have lied once or twice.

THEREFORE YOU DID IT!
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

(*panics) Sooo, how 'bout them Lakers?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Why are you so nervous? Is it because you have been called out and that you know what we say is true Flippo? Admit it you know none of us did this! It is all a conspiracy isn't it?

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

You claim that you would die for your boulangerie, yet you say it blew up and you are still alive? ...Interesting, tell us about that.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: That's better. For a while there it seemed like you were on the right track. Can't have that.

That being said and true enough, stop all this pointing of fingers. Down that path surely lies your dark salvation.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

YOU LIE! (*Crowd boos shockingly)

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Flippo! Look at this piece of shredded striped cloth I found at the crime scene! It's not charred at all! Why would that be?! Maybe YOU pressed the detonator, and in your hurry to escape, a piece of your clothing ripped off, not able to be charred since you were NOT, in fact, in the explosion!

Hang on, taco break...

Mm, sorry. Anyway! I accuse YOU! You, Flippo le Hippo, of attempted murder and destruction of property!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Manta if no one was allowed to leave the amphitheatre until the culprit was caught...then how were you at the crime scene?

Showing 2101-2115 of 5646