ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5426071
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Either way... we continue to make near-baseless accusations and move nowhere. So the only suspects are the victestants and Flippo?

Well also Strop and Cenere. I think anyone who was there could be a suspect. I just think that Flippo did it, but thats just my off the wall theory. I don't think its safe to say that anyone actually did it, but again I just have a small hunch that it was Flippo. If it were the job of a mod I don't think they would punish anyone without enough evidence anyways....right?

Leon says: It was Chill. I'm, sorry, but I have to reveal truth. Chill did it. After watching you guys fight, I need to tell you all who did it just to stop you: Crimson did it.

So Chill and I both did it? What motive would I have for doing something like that anyways...its completely out of character...maybe it is just you being deranged that would make unorthodox accusations like that.

*gives a bottle of home-brewed beer to crimson*

Thanks, but I am an anti-drug and alcohol type of person...I think I will just give this to someone else....like maybe a certain Sasquatch might like it...who knows...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

OoC: Sorry, Xzeno, received a few kicks to the head earlier (Seriously). Just a tad out of it.

IC: I wouldn't put it past the mods to do that... but I wouldn't put it before them either. Well, I was out cold. For, like, hours, before coming here anyway.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I love being uninvolved and unaccused.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It happened just this morning. Anyone's a suspect. I personally think it was someone who hates me. Since there's nobody I can think of that hates me, it's hard to make accusations...

Dudeguy's a suspect. He hasn't said much.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Crimson, it was only one person. Now, this isn't a popularity contest. If it was, the loser (and thus the accused) would be Chill: He smells kinda funny. But come on, don't act so defensive. Listen to what I've said. Don't destroy yourself.

OOC: Kicks in the head? What were you doing? Kick boxing I'd imagine.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok. Everyone stop. Lets sit down and look at this rationally....

THERE'S A BOMB IN THE AMPITHEATRE...EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Crimson, it was only one person. Now, this isn't a popularity contest. If it was, the loser (and thus the accused) would be Chill: He smells kinda funny. But come on, don't act so defensive. Listen to what I've said. Don't destroy yourself.

hmm...very well then...if you want my alibi, I was at the Crimson Keep still in the morning waiting to hear when the next round would start. When we were announced to meet in the amphitheatre I went straight there.

A single thing I want to know though. Flippo you said you saved a child....do you know what child it was, or what it looked like?
Pois0n
Pois0n
27 posts
Nomad

FRANK, OF COURSE!

Naw.
A skypirate like Frank would know about bombs, WOULDN'T YOU FRANK?!

Naw again. What use is a bomb in the air? The answer is none. NONEATALL!
and I bet you have a grudge from when Flippo didn't let you have free bread during his "FREE bread day".

Pfft. What's the point of going to a free bread day if you already steal bread like, every week to eat?
So you have the PERFECT motivation to do so, HA!

Naw.

Frank the Sky Pirate... he look to untrustworthy... but I don't think he would do it...

Good. You're learning.

Hmm...

*rubs chin*

I think... Manta did it. His pyrophobia is the perfect cover!

*hides missing eyebrow with bandanna*
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It was a young Spanish child. About 3 feet tall.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It was a young Spanish child. About 3 feet tall.

El Cholo?
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It might have been him, IDK though.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Wait, I think my Archival Camera may have some security footage on this event...let me go check!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

(OOC) You can't do that King Ryan. lol

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Here, I found the footage...it's very strange...especially with the dots that randomly appear...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/flippos.gif

(OOC - I think I just did.)

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

the hobo stares at remote....pink icing can be found underneath hmm tastes like strawberries...later on as he rifles threw a near by trash can he finds pastery covered clothing and the same pink frosting upon the dirty clothes...theres even a logo from "Flipo's Bakery" the shoe seems to be his size 10 1/2 and other then a few smudges of dought in good condition...he wonders if theres a naked person wandering around with gooey hair from the dough...

Showing 2146-2160 of 5646