Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:54pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Well, I don't think I've seen that. But it was probably better than what I could do. I'm only good w/ traditional.

Same quality as the crack comics, really.
And traditional is a good thing to be good at. There is no shame in using pencil and paper instead of the computer and a tablet. Often, the first looks better.

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:57pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,565 posts

I know. I just fail at digital is all. That's why I'm taking Graphic Arts right nao. We get to use CS3 Extended~

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 8:11pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I know. I just fail at digital is all. That's why I'm taking Graphic Arts right nao. We get to use CS3 Extended~

... I wish I had that... *sigh* No fair...
All I ever got to learn in all the classes I have been to is "How to do perspective on buildings" and "This is a shadow"... Not anything useful...

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 8:14pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,565 posts

I taught myself that stuff three years ago >.

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 8:20pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Offtopic we be, when we should not, so I will just final-comment.

I taught myself that stuff three years ago >.

Posted Aug 21, '09 at 12:40pm

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

*left it a bit late*
Ahhh our introduction is awesoommeeee!

"Jess is a tad hyperactive"
A tad?!

I should probably fill out the form... And my starter place description thingo... (teh Wilderness, btw... Should I not have said that here?)
Anyway... I'm in the car right now but when I get back I'll get to it.

Posted Aug 21, '09 at 12:58pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I should probably fill out the form... And my starter place description thingo... (teh Wilderness, btw... Should I not have said that here?)

Well, as long as you still write it in the mail.

Btw, if you have not noticed, you are now also break-art.

Posted Aug 22, '09 at 1:19am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

The intro should be finished up soon... Sunday, maybe.

Yes, hopefully by the end of Sunday, though that may be a bit of a stretch. Everything's planned out, it's just a matter of actually getting it done. I think I have about... ten or so characters to go?

Also, like, the deadline's passed and more than half of you haven't submitted anything... so yeah...

Beware, the next round you definitely all need to check your emails. A lot of you will have specific variations to your task >:3

Posted Aug 22, '09 at 1:54am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Also, like, the deadline's passed and more than half of you haven't submitted anything... so yeah...

Um... isn't the deadline the 22nd? Isn't it the 22nd (AG time)? So, shouldn't we have all day to write - I mean submit - our entries?

Posted Aug 22, '09 at 1:57am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Really? Oh nuts. Lookit me, being all smart and forgetting which day I set the deadline on.

You're right. It's Saturday 22nd AG time, but as you've by now figured, they're a little approximate since contests like these resemble percentage games.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!