Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 4:28am

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,870 posts

Eh, I can stand a couple rounds of being a slave... Has long has its not 'THAT' kind of slave... otherwise... VISE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
YOU TOO ZLITH!

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 1:03pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Eh, I can stand a couple rounds of being a slave... Has long has its not 'THAT' kind of slave... otherwise... VISE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
YOU TOO ZLITH!

Am I the only one being confused by a person writing that, when he is not even in the trials?
Like really odd?

Other than that: STROOOP!!

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 2:56pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

That you seem to find it hilarious might end up being really bad for you, considering how many slaves Vise has, and how good he is in a play of cards. Since you do not know what the trials are going to be, I would say it is quite risky making jokes about one character, when Strop can implement these jokes into the game as easy as I type this.
But of course, that might be what you want, being the debt slave of Vise/Zlith for a round or two.

Wouldn't that require my character to play cards against him, after doing research on how to cheat at card games?(thats in real life)Especially since I never gamble though?

Look originally what I said was true:

hey zlith just be glad the picture did not for some reason look like this instead

In a weird way I was trying to make him feel better...it may not have worked....but you get my point right?

Am I the only one being confused by a person writing that, when he is not even in the trials?
Like really odd?

It wasn't until I read that that I noticed he was not a contestant...or victestant...which ever...interesting...

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 3:55pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Wouldn't that require my character to play cards against him, after doing research on how to cheat at card games?(thats in real life)Especially since I never gamble though?

Does not really have to be gambles, but was just a bit of a warning, though I hardly believe Strop would implement it.

In a weird way I was trying to make him feel better...it may not have worked....but you get my point right?

Yes, but considering the different expressions from people, I think it worked out rather bad.
And it was just an outlet more or less. I am rather thin skinned when it comes to stuff like that.

It wasn't until I read that that I noticed he was not a contestant...or victestant...which ever...interesting...

'xactly > >... Not a victestant and not even a cameo > >

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 5:46pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Hmm... still no new part...

Bribery will work, mayhap?

http://images.media-allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/community/userphoto/big/208813.jpg

Carrots coated in melted sugar cubes...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/227/493087036_29f8c4fd82.jpg

With a salt lick!

Now Can I see Manta's intro? D=

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 6:47pm

zlith

zlith

1,282 posts

YOU TOO ZLITH!

ew no NO NO!!! definitely no AAAAH! I need to kill myself again.
Vise: not forgiven either
Luke: *looks around nervously* EEP! *flys away*

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 11:50pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

Manta just made me very hungry

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 12:11am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

lolol I'm not on for one day and this is what happens to the thread?

Fear not, Cenere, I will post the entire intro chapter when I finish it. Then you'll have to wait an hour for the post to load. Mwahahahahahahaha~

But srsly, I hope to have it done within the next few hours. Drawing the last stretch now.

You know, Zlith now reminds me of Hiruma from the manga Eyeshield 21.

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 12:26am

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

2,115 posts

For srs? Just a few hours? Yay~

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 1:09am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Yeah, it's been a long delay, but you know what, I still haven't received all the entries from this round yet :\\

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!