Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 11:30am

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,565 posts

Ok then, forget it.

What was that?
--

Ah can't wait for this to kick off! *hopes strop will open the char. thread*

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 12:17pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Xzeno, I should warn you, (etc.)

I did read the FAQ ya know. I'm totally cool with all of that. I'll just enter a character I don't care about so much, though I might end up making a new one for this tournament.

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 12:46pm

FireflyIV

FireflyIV

3,290 posts

FireflyIV- Firefly the Spectral Graffiti Wizard (fine-tuning)

I hope my last email cleared things up, if not I'll be happpy to make go back to the drawing board.

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 5:25pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

ShintetsuWA- ShintetsuWA the wolf (fine-tuning)

Take the WA out of the name, that sounds SO wrong... XD
Shintetsu the Wolf is much better to me...

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 5:29pm

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Yes, so long as they act as a single team, and preferably if one of them is "the main" character.

Aww... *notes the preferably* :3333333?

Nvm... Thanks for putting me on the coughing list, I currently am sick!

Posted Jun 12, '09 at 12:07am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Shintetsu the Wolf is much better to me...

Same here, so shall it be done!

Well, you'll be doing it anyway, since you're the one who has to submit the sheet when I open the thread and finalise everybody.

Aww... *notes the preferably* :3333333?

Yes, preferably, but not mandatory. Does make it a little trickier though. Exceptions would be where both characters invariably act as one party.

Posted Jun 12, '09 at 1:23am

hojoko

hojoko

556 posts

This actually looks like it could be really fun. To put a slight damper on your day though, I find myself missing the old days when "Is god real?" threads ran amok and Moegreche and Asherlee were busy slaughtering everybody with their awesomeness. And when strop was a cute little newbie. *sigh*

My character will just be Hojoko, ghost of AG, what? A year ago... I think.

Posted Jun 12, '09 at 6:00am

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Yes, preferably, but not mandatory. Does make it a little trickier though. Exceptions would be where both characters invariably act as one party.

That is so not gonna happen with us two.

Posted Jun 12, '09 at 9:15am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

I don't care if they bicker and kill each other, they just have to be considered one party.

Think about it this way: if a party of two was made into a selectable character for a fighting game. How am I going to make it work if they can't at least tag out? I don't care if the relationship is as dysfunctional as in Crash Bandicoot Twinsanity, I mean that one they still acted as a single team even if they had their hands around each other's throat half the time.

Posted Jun 12, '09 at 9:18am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

This actually looks like it could be really fun. To put a slight damper on your day though, I find myself missing the old days when "Is god real?" threads ran amok and Moegreche and Asherlee were busy slaughtering everybody with their awesomeness. And when strop was a cute little newbie. *sigh*

I remember a hojoko way back. You may seem relatively quiet (according to your forum post count of 255) but...veterans are more than welcome.

THE POWER OF NOSTALGIA COMPELS YOU!

...I miss those days too. That's at least in part why I'm writing Story of Strop. To show you guys what those days were about.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!