ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5418716
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

&quotart mammal...part reptile...part human...part...wtf?"
Oh gawd, she'd be offended by being called part human...

She's a dryohr. Dryohr descend from a draconic lineage, but are apparently mammalian. So "humanoid mammalian dragon" would be the shortest description other than just dryohr.

"Dryohr" still isn't a cool title, though. :<

Swashbuckling Seaman?
Isn't that just a sneaky way of calling him pirate?
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

FireflyIV- Firefly the Spectral Graffiti Wizard
Poisonarrow- Frank the Sky Pirate
Goumas- Goumas the Alchemist

Pixie214- Pixel the Pixie
PoisonArrow- Frank the Sky Pirate
The_manta- Manta the Fish-man

Heh. This made me chuckle. :P

But wow, there are way more people in it than I was expecting a the moment. I always figured a lot, but still. lol. I really cant wait for the next stage. :3
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

But wow, there are way more people in it than I was expecting a the moment. I always figured a lot, but still. lol. I really cant wait for the next stage. :3

Yeah I was not actually expecting this many people, but maybe around 5 less or so, though of course this is kind of a good thing since more people to play, and this could mean a longer competition, or a more broadened one.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I'm convinced at least 15% of them still think they're going to actually become a mod. >_>

Woo! It's about time we get to post our character sheets How d'ya like the terrible drawing that came with my sheet?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Isn't that just a sneaky way of calling him pirate?

Absolutely not! Pirates may be sea men but any decent sea man would be offended to be called pirate (...as lufffi was!) Coast guard, marines, sailors...submariners too.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, I also wasn't expecting this many people! And we're still waiting on a few to even begin submitting...2 weeks isn't that much time people. You'll be getting less during some of the early rounds because it's summer break so I know you'll have more time to...not procrastinate...

But yeah. Level of participation is freakin' awesome.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I'm convinced at least 15% of them still think they're going to actually become a mod. >_>

News to me... so we're not gonna be mods <kicks computer> dang it lol I doubt it only a few at the beginning who didn;t read the thread, just the title, though they could be a mod.

Heh. This made me chuckle. :P

<cries into pillow>
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

And we're still waiting on a few to even begin submitting...

I'm ready to send in my sheet, but I'm still having trouble deciding what character I'm using...
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

WHAT????!! You mean I don't get to become a mod? That's it I'm outta here[/sarcasm].
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm ready to send in my sheet, but I'm still having trouble deciding what character I'm using...

Think about which one you'd prefer (or even want) to see in an animation/game.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Good point. I've made my choice. Ok, I flipped a coin. Anyway, character sheet sent.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You know what I find so awesome about the cast so far? That most of them, if themselves actual members of AG, would go straight in the "definitely not moderator" basket.

We have sociopaths, complete weirdos, despots and megalomaniacs, murderers and bloodthirsty pugilists, AP worshippers...

...it's a different kind of weird to the current moderators but, well, in all seriousness the difference is encapsulated by the Way of Moderation itself! I just hope that some of you are prepared to take an, er...alternative route through the storyline!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

o_o

Erm... why say that, Strop?

Was it my fault?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Complete wierdos? AG Worshippers?

Naaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....

Just out of curiosity who is the AG Worshipper?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

He said AP worshippers, KR.

Spammers, basically, no?

Showing 286-300 of 5646