Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:39pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

*In announcing voice* I think that we should have everyone here hold a bucket of rocks out to their sides with each arm until someone confesses. *regular voice* The only problem would be getting the rocks when just about everyone's here.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:41pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Flippo! Was there anything unusual at the crime scene? At all? Srsly. Would really help.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:41pm

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

Mmkay, thanks, I was wondering, cause I was separated from everyone else on the list :P

Hm... A bakery got blown up... I wonder who did it... Well, I am having trouble with the gay horse article, this seems like a good break... So... which one of these people would be the best suspect... (looks at a manifesto of all the people in the room) hm... Frank the Sky Pirate... he look to untrustworthy... but I don't think he would do it... Goumas the Alchemist... no he wouldn't do it... hm... the only ones here who could of done it would be... Strop... I say Strop DID IT! With all that destruction he caused just a little bit ago with those balls of his! I mean, he destroyed his house with those things. Look, I even have a pair of his panties from the wreckage of his house! *pulls out a pair of panties from his pocket*

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:42pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

So 6this is all 1st-person dialogue then?

My God . . . what happened here?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:43pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

You know what I just realized? If there are 100 houses on Aristocrat way, but Strop is in the top 100, and he lives in a clock tower... wouldn't there be 99 houses there?

Sorry, just occurred to me...

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:46pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

So 6this is all 1st-person dialogue then?

Kinda, though 3rd person is all fine too. Just keep in mind it should be IC. Questions should be redirected at my wall, btw, so the dialogue will not be disrupted too much by my answers.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:48pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Okay then.  So . . . Imma do this 1st person, but my stories 3rd.

Hey Manta, you know what happened here?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:50pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

I do. But I'm not telling you.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:50pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Well, Flippo's gaykery got blown up by someone... and he refuses to tell me if there was any evidence.

*Gust of wind blows, knocking off Manta's premature toupee*

Ack!

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 5:54pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Leon says: Hahahahahahaha! Gaykery. That's gold. Mind if I steal it? Too bad, I'm gonna. See, I'll do it because I'm known to commit crimes of all types. Except arson... Oh wait... The arson... I forgot about all the arson. Man I love arson.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!