Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 9:04pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Leon says: We don't. That's the point. We just all say it's him. Don't worry, he won't be punished. Those in charge never are around here.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 9:08pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Well at this point I'm out of off the wall conspiracies so I will just say that it was the work of Strop. Cenere for all his loyalty...doesn't seem capable of this.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:05pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Not odd. You're too smart to be odd. Unsane a bit, but not odd. But unsanity is a good thing.

It was Strop!

If we all come to a consensus, no matter the result, we'll get to move on from here.

*liquefies some water from the air into a mug, purifies it and drinks it*

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:11pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

Ok well if it is some one outside of the contest we have now way of knowing.

It was Strop!

Do not make such ridiculous accusations! Strop is a bit strange, but he would never resort to arson.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:13pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Testa, have you been listening to me or Leon at all over the past few minutes?

I know Strop a lot better than you, I'd wager; I wouldn't push him out of the equation. Remember, we need to come to a consensus, not find out who did it. And if we blame Strop, everybody wins.

Think with your head, not with your morals. This isn't a moral equation.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:17pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

Well i think has something to do with it, but i dont think he actually committed the crime.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:18pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

You think has something to do with it? What?

We don't care about who committed it - we care about blaming someone. And there will be no punishment if we blame Strop. So, if we blame Strop, everybody wins. Or, rather, nobody loses.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:21pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

Sorry i seem to ramble on.

Mutiny against Strop.....
Even if that does seem like the best option, that puts Cenere in charge. And i am pretty sure he has no intentions of making any of us a moderator.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:25pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

no, it won't. Strop is immune to punishment. He's the punisher.

If we blame him, he won't punish himself. We all win. Silly what-ifs won't help us.

*starts to get headache*

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:25pm

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,870 posts

Woah woah woah everyone! Slow down, I don't think it was Strop, I did at first, but after awhile listening to everyone, the best thing we can do, is not blame anyone but Flippo. It was probably an accident, and he probably doesn't know. He might of just left the stove on, and some one light a fag, and BOOM! goes the dynamite.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!