Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:44pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

<OOC>hmm well looking at this objectively we have about a week after this situation has started which was yesterday, so if we were to all agree on a single person that we thought did it then that would leave very little to be done here now wouldn't it?

<IC>There is no need to get everyone to agree on who did it. Its not like it will choose who ultimately committed the crime...right?...though I am sure if Strop did blow up the bakery...he probably could get Klaushouse to fix it up like everything else.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:46pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

This trail is, in my opinion, a way for us to get along or turn on each other, See our loyalty for each other, and mainly for his amusement.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:47pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

Why don't we forget who blew up the bakery and go and fix it...or completely change the storyline just to annoy Strop...

So how about:

The bakery blew up, however it spontaneously combusted and therefore no one is responsible for it. And the new problem is that someone stole a book from the Archives.

Now...I must sleep.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:48pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Leon says: The fuck's a Shakespear? Sounds violent. Anyway, we can't use logic. We have no evidence. We have no logic. We just need to pick who stays and who goes. It's a tough choice.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:49pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

If I was trying to make friends, I'd be nice and cordial, and I wouldn't be fighting a headache right now. We all need to be neutral in our interactions as of now. We can make friends and adversaries later. But this is a consensus thing - you happened to get me to agree with you. Is that me being a friend? No. Is that me being an enemy? No. It's just me trying to sell the point I happen to agree with. It just so happens that you're the one who came up with it. Nothing personal.

OOC: It's against the rules? Nooooooo.

IC: Crimson has a point there. What's the point of this whole exercise anyway?

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:51pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

So basically we vote one out? That seems harsh.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:53pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

The extent of the logic we can use is to think out how to keep this molehill from becoming a mountain. And so, if we blame someone who isn't a contestant, it eliminates that needless injury from happening.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:53pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

Crimson, all i know that Strop is testing us in some way.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:55pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

And so, if we blame someone who isn't a contestant, it eliminates that needless injury from happening

But Strop wants it to be a contestant. He will keep making these kind of circumstances until we turn against one another.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:55pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

If this is a test, someone had to write the problem. And if it wasn't Strop himself, the test-giver, someone had to cater to his need for a problem.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!