Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:44pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

hmm well looking at this objectively we have about a week after this situation has started which was yesterday, so if we were to all agree on a single person that we thought did it then that would leave very little to be done here now wouldn't it?

There is no need to get everyone to agree on who did it. Its not like it will choose who ultimately committed the crime...right?...though I am sure if Strop did blow up the bakery...he probably could get Klaushouse to fix it up like everything else.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:46pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

This trail is, in my opinion, a way for us to get along or turn on each other, See our loyalty for each other, and mainly for his amusement.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:47pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Why don't we forget who blew up the bakery and go and fix it...or completely change the storyline just to annoy Strop...

So how about:

The bakery blew up, however it spontaneously combusted and therefore no one is responsible for it. And the new problem is that someone stole a book from the Archives.

Now...I must sleep.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:48pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Leon says: The ****'s a Shakespear? Sounds violent. Anyway, we can't use logic. We have no evidence. We have no logic. We just need to pick who stays and who goes. It's a tough choice.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:49pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

If I was trying to make friends, I'd be nice and cordial, and I wouldn't be fighting a headache right now.  We all need to be neutral in our interactions as of now.  We can make friends and adversaries later.  But this is a consensus thing - you happened to get me to agree with you.  Is that me being a friend?  No.  Is that me being an enemy?  No.  It's just me trying to sell the point I happen to agree with.  It just so happens that you're the one who came up with it.  Nothing personal.

OOC:  It's against the rules?  Nooooooo.

IC:  Crimson has a point there.  What's the point of this whole exercise anyway?

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:51pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

So basically we vote one out? That seems harsh.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:53pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

The extent of the logic we can use is to think out how to keep this molehill from becoming a mountain.  And so, if we blame someone who isn't a contestant, it eliminates that needless injury from happening.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:53pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Crimson, all i know that Strop is testing us in some way.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:55pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

And so, if we blame someone who isn't a contestant, it eliminates that needless injury from happening

But Strop wants it to be a contestant. He will keep making these kind of circumstances until we turn against one another.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:55pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

If this is a test, someone had to write the problem.  And if it wasn't Strop himself, the test-giver, someone had to cater to his need for a problem.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!