ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383050
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

TRIPPLE!! I better stop now.
Gantic, I would gladly translate some stuff too, but then again, it would either have to wait till after exams, or you would have to pay me. But that's the best off the top.

You'll end up even bloodier if you find my hidden persona, which will probably be in an alley somewhere.

I doubt it.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

*remembers how I had to pay for the service of Cenere's information finding skills, wonders if he'd make Gantic pay the same*

How? With funny remarks?
2) Nothing that will permanently damage Strop, or kill him. He has to be able to recover fully. For example, piercings will recover if removed relatively quickly.

How about we put him a wheelchair for a few days or weeks? That'd actually be pretty fun... A shaved, one horned, tarred and feathered wheelchair horse... Lol, I made myself laugh imagining it! Hahaha...
TRIPPLE!! I better stop now.

Yes, you better.
<IC> *splashes Strop with water from rubber ducky* He is still out cold.

How'd you get water in it?

P.S: I know you guys are busy, but I thought I'd still remind you that I have emailed my info. Tell me if I need to add anything.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

How? With funny remarks?
With certain favors best not described on AG. :3 And he's now paying me owlgrubs to make it last longer.

How about we put him a wheelchair for a few days or weeks?
I vote you shave him, then tie him to a wheelchair with extensive shibari, and tell him he has to get out of it himself. Then pour molasses over him, and sprinkle with packing peanuts. And real peanuts. Proceed to place the wheelchair in a public space and watch him squirm.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Hmm a potion to make strop age or get younger....at least for a week or so B)

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

With certain favors best not described on AG. :3 And he's now paying me owlgrubs to make it last longer.

Why would he pay you with owlgrub? Through the mail? Ewwwww...
I vote you shave him, then tie him to a wheelchair with extensive shibari, and tell him he has to get out of it himself.

And Strop transforms into Houdini and becomes an escapist? I don't even know if I wrote that name right...
Hmm a potion to make strop age or get younger....at least for a week or so B)

That'd be weird...
Then pour molasses over him, and sprinkle with packing peanuts. And real peanuts. Proceed to place the wheelchair in a public space and watch him squirm.

'Ladies and gentlemen, I present you..........
Houd-Err, I mean Strodin...err I mean Strop'

Epic fail
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Why would he pay you with owlgrub? Through the mail? Ewwwww...
Drawings of my owlgrub. And why, well, because I asked for it~

Strop is ninja, not escapist. I don't think ninjas would be able to get out of extensive shibari that easily. >_> Just make sure he can't throw smokebombs~
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm . . . we could put him in a straitjacket, blame him for shooting someone, and shave him.

Sounds like a plan. Everyone else in?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You'll end up even bloodier if you find my hidden persona, which will probably be in an alley somewhere.

Okay Ernie, time to can it. You're starting a tangent that will confuse the thread.

No, you may not attempt to make a bad pun in reply to this post.

And I kinda believe breaking something will be rather harmful to my character, so I can promise you that that will make Cen hunt down whoever did it > >..

The hidden rules are revealed!

Remember that Strop is not the only thing to consider here. He may be out cold and not remember a thing, but that does not apply to others.

Also, why is everybody still clustering around Strop? There's lots of "Strop-related" stuff to muck around with that isn't Strop himself.

Another 36 hours!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

then tie him to a wheelchair with extensive shibari, and tell him he has to get out of it himself.

Hm. Note that at the start of round 6, Strop somehow escaped from Nill's rope-job after forgetting he was tied up.

Of course, if it's shibari, you might have a different story!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

If I could be IC and it would be morally acceptable to participate, I would have the most awesome revenge...thing.
Sadly, I'm not. Oh well.
IC dating on the other hand...
And OoC plotting away with the harem that got a new member yesterday...
I am tired, I can't stay on topic, no.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN >:O
I always assumed it was just because he was a doc- huh. I feel like this has happened before.

Serious mode: We need to come to a consensus. Who all likes the unicorn and shaving idea? I thought that had some support. Also, I'd still like to use my shooting idea. As per KR's suggestion, a pigeon should be the target. Killing a pigeon in public is probably illegal. Regardless, we need to stop screwing around and agree on something. Stop having fun. Seriously.

Hmmm . . . we could put him in a straitjacket, blame him for shooting someone, and shave him.
As long as the blame involves actual shooting with actual living creature flesh-piercing action. With that accounted for, this plan has Leon's support.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

<OOC> At this rate, Strop will be drenched in water (which is full recoverable) because the Bullman is just prodding Strop until he wakes up. The Bullman is pretty much deaf at this point because:

<IC> Hey, where is my award? *prods Strop again* I think he's faking it.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

[OC]still on the wii. Just keeping my stage presence.
[iC]Gametesta writes in 'en' on strops outfit 'Gametesta is here...somewhere'.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Hm. Note that at the start of round 6, Strop somehow escaped from Nill's rope-job after forgetting he was tied up.

Of course, if it's shibari, you might have a different story!
Most shibari I've seen won't exactly let you forget it's there. xD
Showing 3646-3660 of 5646