Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 11:18pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

I am not a biased person, it just, if I don't like the story, I will bend it to my wishes, and make sure it satisfies my expectations.

So yellow journalism then? Still explains the Fox armatar actually.

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 11:28pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,011 posts

Punishment is not yet necessary. Dudeguy should repent and atone for his crimes by rebuilding Flippo's boo--Wait! (To Flippo) You wear women's underwear?

Posted Oct 5, '09 at 7:18am

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

You wear women's underwear?

Wut?

Posted Oct 5, '09 at 7:33am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

*Points out* Xzeno coined the word 'lynch' in this thread first.

So now what?

Posted Oct 5, '09 at 9:59am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,176 posts

OOO Chickens who gets the chickens...I call chickens, now for a nice pot hobo stew with an old onion I found and some basil leafs mmmmm

Posted Oct 5, '09 at 3:57pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

OOC: Seriously, it wasn't Dudeguy's fault. Strop just said he did it.

No... YOU GUYS said he did it, Strop said you guys decide who it is and you decided on Dudeguy.

Posted Oct 5, '09 at 10:14pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

I say we all let Dudeguy go free and just blame Klaus. Of course, Klaus would have been angry that Flippo would not sell him any more cupcakes because he was already way over the legal Blood-Cupcake limit...So Klaus just did a massive fart and blew up the store.

Simple really.

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 12:37am

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

No... just no...

I have an article all set up for Dudeguy being convicted... I am not about to scrap it because YOU want to blame Klaus. Anyways, not that the dudeguy case has been solved, I have to get back to trying to prove Strop and Cenere's love connection, so if you excuse me... *goes over to where Cenere is sleeping, and kicks out the chair legs* can I have a word with you Cenere?

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 2:19am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

T T

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 4:42am

Gantic

Gantic

7,011 posts

You have boo-lingerie? That is women's underwear?

Never mind.

Dudeguy should repent and atone for his crimes. If he does not I will deal with him... *quick glance at Strop* if I were a moderator, which I am not (yet). So Strop should be the one to deal with Dudeguy.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!