Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 12:44pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Not those shoelaces Pink, my shoelaces!

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 12:45pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Lol, this'll be fun. >:3

I might as well get started. My awesome weekend is pretty much already over. ._.

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 12:48pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,168 posts

Hurry Hurry Step Right up to the most widely known grrrreatest craazyiest alchemist of all time you'll be guaranteed a potion of extraordinarily surprising results!!

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 2:02pm

Dudettegal54

Dudettegal54

30 posts

How long, exactly? I think my writing skills are waning, and the more I write the crappier I feel.

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 2:36pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

Vise-Vivi, Visola, Violet. Or Lara Croft.

I fail. That's not Lara Croft I turned Vise into. It was Cammy from Street Fighter, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I thought this was obvious enough?
This guy and girl dressed as Chun-Li and Ryu and I was so pumped and everyone was like "oh you dressed as ninja!" I was so pissed no one got their awesome costumes.

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 3:05pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Gee, sorry for not having played any games at all in lack of any console throughout my entire childhood - -

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 3:33pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

Dude...Cen...Strop...just thought of a scenario for my cameo......brb...I'll email you.....

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 4:08pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

But we have, you are in in a few rounds...

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 4:22pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

So Vise as a girl...so basically instead of being a menacing bad*** I'm an angry b****? I hate Lara Croft, Samus Aran however *mumbles* I would cure myself, but that one guy who owes me is not an official plastic surgeon yet. I am guessing Vise will be the one least affected by this since (s)he is to poor to afford anything.

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 4:24pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

OH MY GAWD! Please tell me Flippo was caught in the explosion, we will have definite proof of its gender once and for all!

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!