Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Feb 15, '10 at 3:24am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Hermit, I'm pretty sure your cameo stand could fit in the community hall...

Drawing the images now.

Posted Feb 15, '10 at 3:36am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,814 posts

Bahahahah. A rapper gangbanger thoad is going to have a fun time here I bet.

Posted Feb 15, '10 at 5:57am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Okay, much better:

"CEEEEEEEN!?"

Strop already knew it was useless calling out again. Once Cenere was gone, Cenere was gone where even Strop couldn't find him, and Strop could tell Cenere was gone since he hadn't already reluctantly appeared looking grumpy and polishing his glasses.

"Well darn, there's simply no more time to waste. The next round must be started and the victestants gathered!" With that, Strop marched to the window of Cen's apartment (the very same window he had entered through), and clambered out. But instead of descending six storeys to the ground, he climed the final two to the roof. There, he fished around in his suit and produced a sinister looking package.

"Heh heh heh", Strop giggled horsily to himself, strapping the package to a cylinder which was in turn attached to an arrow. "If you can't find 'em, make 'em come to you." He notched the arrow and drew it back as far as it would go, so that the head was barely resting in the nook of the bow.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-14.png

As the confetti spread out across the City of ArmorGames, Strop threw his arms wide and started laughing.

"To the Community Hall!" he called to nobody in particular, before leaping off the rooftop, cutting a swathe through the paper rain.

Posted Feb 15, '10 at 6:06am

goumas13

goumas13

4,906 posts

I think I noticed a typo.

Posted Feb 15, '10 at 6:52am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

ARRRRGGHHHHH I FOUND THE TYPO.

Yeah, thanks. I'll fix that in the archives.

Posted Feb 15, '10 at 2:46pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,309 posts

Knight

What should I sell this time on my Cameo Stand..hmm *the Hermit ponders* bags full of glowing green alligator tongues...

Posted Feb 16, '10 at 7:21am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Please forgive the lack of promised update. My ninja mission ran overtime.

(i.e. I was making such good progress with my flippage at the gym I stayed back.)

Posted Feb 16, '10 at 1:20pm

FireflyIV

FireflyIV

3,302 posts

I was making such good progress with my flippage at the gym I stayed back.

Gym hiatuses are of course acceptable. How else are you supposed to bag a classy lady, other than giving her two tickets to the gun show?

Posted Feb 17, '10 at 6:57pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

other than giving her two tickets to the gun show?

Letting her fire the Howitzer.

Take that figurative language any way you want it.

Posted Feb 18, '10 at 6:46am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Alt, you're a minor, you shouldn't even been shooting nought but blanks :P

Tomorrow's my best bet to update, since I only have tutorials in the morning and work in the afternoon. Saturday is a 7am-9pm shift on the labour ward (lovely). If not by Friday, then it'll be Sunday. Then you can actually be DOING SOMETHING yay.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!