Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 7:41pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Er, add some more people onto the list that I forgot . . . lol . . . .

Also, if it isn't too late, can I record a backing track tonight and send it to you? I know how to beat-box, and I have a good trumpet imitation sound, lol.

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 8:09pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

The person responsible for bringing back fond memories of Vanilla Ice has not replied to this thread since my previous post.

... okay seriously, how does that motorcycle jump the hedge? And the ****head scared the crap out of that poor horse! ***hole!

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 8:11pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Also:

"Ninja Rap"

Have you seen the Ninja Rap by comedy duo Barats and Beretta?

LIMP NINJA!

can I record a backing track tonight and send it to you? I know how to beat-box, and I have a good trumpet imitation sound, lol.

O YES PLOX.

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 9:27pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Er, add some more people onto the list that I forgot . . . lol . . . .

It's not me.

I'm teal.

Wish my microphone recorder worked...

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 10:13pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Awrite. The beatboxing is cheesy and probably makes all dead rappers in the history of the world reanimate and buy guns just to shoot themselves dead a second time, but I'll be sending it in in a minute or two.

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 10:44pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

It's in. Messed up a little here and there, but it wasn't too bad, I guess. Debating whether I should record an actual performance or not. I don't have a webcam, so it'd be only audio.

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 10:46pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Barats and Beretta?

Maxwell Dorian, valedictorian . . . .

This is the mantage . . . .

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 12:01am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

I finished my entry. I'm not too happy with it. I did manage to make a few jokes about the WoM, but they're pretty veiled. I also included a bit of (mis)information about Leon's back story.

Debating whether I should record an actual performance or not.
You totally should. It would be awesome. I'd give the video five stars just because I knew you (on the internet). That's a classic misuse of the Youtube rating system.

I did intend to do a Youtube performance of my own, but I didn't get around to it. Because I was already late, I didn't write much of the music (I have, like, a measure) or bother to find someone to rap it for me, so...

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 12:58am

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

I seriously ALMOST offered to rap it for one of you guys but alas...I'm not so sure lol

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 5:06am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Okay, a new roll-call!

Submitted and approved:
Chill
Crimson
Frank
Goumas
Kingryan
Leon McAcid
Manta
The Bullman
Thoad

Awaiting:
Gametesta
Parsat
Pixel

Hey, that's not too bad a turnout! I am writing the next scene, and will post it within the next couple of days. Hopefully the other guys remember this tournament is still running in that time lol.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!