Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 5, '10 at 5:41am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

I'm not really around at this moment, I just dropped in to check on things. Have to pick my sister up from the airport now! kthnxbai

Was not going to comment on...

STROP HAS A SISTER? IS SHE PRETTIEZ?

Posted Mar 5, '10 at 3:29pm

whimsyboy

whimsyboy

540 posts

Was not going to comment on...

Is she a ninja horse too?  And if so, what would her name be...

Posted Mar 6, '10 at 10:21pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Hmm....the name of Strop's sister...

It would be 'Fly.'

Posted Mar 6, '10 at 10:30pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

More like Strep.

And not Strepo****lyous or what ever it's called.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 12:55am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Oh crap, I said too much again _> BUT I GOT RESPECT!

I think D:

Thus lies the inspiration behind this round. If you're well-known enough, you need to be prepared to weather unexpected s*** other people will say about you, and this may involve stepping out of your comfort zone. Considerably.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 1:41am

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Strep's already taken, by Strop's "Dr Horrible" alter-ego.

Strup?

I remember being pulled into a rap battle at school one time.

Everyone was surprised by how good I was. They all know I' a rock and Ska sort of guy. :/

All in all, I enjoyed it though.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 1:58am

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

I've never actually rapped live, except for one time when I was a volunteer for a summer camp as a staff, and the usual rapper was sick . . . I had to rap about lunchtime(bssh skeekeekakshksh, uh, I eat a banana, a citrus bonanza, ham sandwich, swiss cheese, that's the lunch for lil' Hannah).  It was awesome.  Of course, I had a former St. Louis hood rat kid providing the beatboxing in the background, so that helped a lot.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 4:55am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Strup

I think that is the child version.

There was a super-severe sto[...]

I just thought that was going to be a good story:

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 12:54pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,501 posts

Unlike Strop, Strop's sister does not exist on internetland.

I think you just like stating the obvious. Of course, what you say also depends on whether or not that's your older or younger sister (I'm guessing older) and how many other brothers she has (I'm guessing one, older than you, making you the youngest).

If you're well-known enough, you need to be prepared to weather unexpected s*** other people will say about you, and this may involve stepping out of your comfort zone. Considerably.

Yeah, well, it's not like you got friends that got people thinking you're some kind of genius. Yeah. WTF?!?! How are you supposed to solve this??? And then get huffy because they thought you would know.

Hence, everyone should lower their expectations of me, considerably. Of course, no one is proclaiming my prowess at anything here, hopefully. On the other hand, the Bullman is totally as awesome as he thinks he is.

Posted Mar 7, '10 at 5:37pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Cool story, bro! (People say that on the Internet, right?) A performance being announced without the performer's knowledge or consent is a classic story line (usually used for laughs). I suppose that makes you the protagonist, then.

I think you just like stating the obvious. Of course, what you say also depends on whether or not that's your older or younger sister (I'm guessing older) and how many other brothers she has (I'm guessing one, older than you, making you the youngest).

I wanna speculate on Strop's personal life! Baseless speculation: What Gantic said (I trust his judgment due to his prowess at anything), plus the brother is closer to Strop in age, making the sister the oldest. Maybe I'm just projecting.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is: I'm not going to be able to edit my rap until the middle of this week, which means I probably won't do it at all, due to WoM updates.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!