Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 12:58am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Also:

heavy, waxy, hydrophobic pseudo-liquid

That's exactly what some of the stuff you get in those flavouring packets are lol.

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 1:33am

Parsat

Parsat

2,223 posts

That brings back memories of the days when my friends and I would attempt to be d***heads and buy the hottest chilli noodle soup we could by from the uni food court. Then we'd grab a handful of chopped chilli and added it to each others' bowls. Then we'd have a race to see who could finish it fastest.

I basically do something similar, but with habanero chili trail mix. When you're shovelling that stuff into your face, you MUST make sure it goes down the right orifice...

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 1:35am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

People here snort Wizz-Fizz from time to time...its quite funny.

And some of them do some other white powder...course I think its flour...

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 7:27am

FireflyIV

FireflyIV

3,302 posts

you MUST make sure it goes down the right orifice

That's what she said.

Carry on.

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 10:23am

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,792 posts

Now, I have this weeeiiiird urge to spam your mail, since Strop has already replied to your mail....

I welcome spam (Unless it's dangerous). It fills my email and is fun to read (Unless it's pills). And Sonny 2 spam isn't exactly dangerous...

Beware: I will spam you back, Cenny (The punishment remains. Strop got excused, he emailed it).
He slumped over into his chair, Styrofoam bowl clattering softly on the floor. 50/50 chance to live...or die...

No comment.
Then we'd grab a handful of chopped chilli and added it to each others' bowls. Then we'd have a race to see who could finish it fastest.

Reminds me when I was five, me and a friend grabbed a huge wad of wasabi (The really fresh, spicy one) and ate it in one go. Actually, my friend ate it, and he couldn't eat his sushi afterwords.

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 11:04am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Beware: I will spam you back, Cenny (The punishment remains. Strop got excused, he emailed it).

If you spam that inbox, you spam me. I will not be pleased, and will refuse you entry to the WoM on the grounds of not being able to run the WoM properly otherwise! >:O

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 11:07am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

So, if I had replied instead of the person who have the final say on it... You would have spammed Strop?

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 11:48am

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

That's because you've never had Shin Ramen before, my dear alt. Think a potent mixture of beef extract, MSG, and capsaicin mixed into instant noodles.

Does it have uuummmammmiiii?

The closest I've ever had to that is a dare where me and my friend see how much Dave's Private Reserve Sauce we can stand. That stuff is hotter than the second hottest chili pepper in the world, the Red Savina, which is about twice as hot as a habanero and about 4 times hotter than a Thai chili. I had a singe drop on a tortilla chip and throughout the next hour, my eyes watered constantly. I think I lost my sense of taste for the rest of the day.

It's really cool sauce though - it comes in a little wooden coffin, and it's hand-numbered~

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 2:47pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,792 posts

So, if I had replied instead of the person who have the final say on it... You would have spammed Strop?

Mods take everything so personal... And I can't see how I would survive Thor.
If you spam that inbox, you spam me.

Mumble... 'I can't hear you!' 'Uhm , sorry. I will never do it againz.'
Thai chili.

It's amazing when you see Taiwanese competitors go through 10 bags of Thai Chilies in half an hour. You need a big stomach and have lost the sense of taste.

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 5:17pm

Parsat

Parsat

2,223 posts

alt: MSG is umami in a powder.

Firefly: Quite a novice that she has to ask you that, innit? Carry on. :D

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!